Who would watch this?

Ok I always tell guys I'm going to cut their dicjs off and feed it to a pack of wolfs so I want to make a movie kinda like the wrong turn movies but I cut guys dicks off and I feed it to wolfs that almost never die and the guys die in different ways but I want to Add a twist that its like saw with the games that the guys try to get their dick back or it gets riped off in different ways. WHO WOUKD WATCH THIS MOVIE?

AAnd FYI I'm 15 years old so watch what you say to me I get sassy

Most Helpful Guy

• You might as well unanon yourself. I know you. Don't nobody want to see a movie with dudes getting their dicks cut off. Come on now. You crazy ass little girl.

• Girls would if they see abs there good

• Tell that other girl to quit promoting your crazy mess.

• No if I get to cuddle with zac I'm fucking happy and I might write in the scripted that he kisses me that sound really good 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I would watch it.

What Guys Said 8

• why? what the fuck happen in your life to even come up with this as an idea. would it be interesting to you to watch a man cut off women's clits and do weird shit to them and make them compete to keep there parts. kinda fucked up haha but extreme feminists would probably love it.

• I would watch this movie if attractive women got naked in it.

• I'd be the guy who his dick makes you happy so you decided to let me keep my dick and fuck you every day

• That's scary 😓
    You scared me 💀

• wolves aren't gay they don't eat dick

• and zac efron doesn't have a dick to cut off apart from the one deep inside his ass

• Wait, who says the wolves aren't female?

And who says wolves can't be gay?

• I like you

• Interesting but weird.

• Wtf is wrong with u? why do u have it out for men? what have we done wrong?

• Noooooooooooooo

What Girls Said 3

• Yassssssssssssss can I join? I'll bring my butcher knife and chainsaw

• Hell yeah but we have to get Zack efron to be the guy who helps cut the dicks off because he's so hot

• And we can add make out senses also

• We can even use my yard for some of the sense my parents own five and a half lots

• Can my cheating exs be the main characters? ❤️

• That sounds really disturbing.
    I would not watch.