How was your july? What are your plans for august?

How was your july?? What are your plans for august?

Most Helpful Girl

• July was pleasant but uneventful. we had a series of barbecues a couple of trips to the beach and lake and that was ALL We did. WE barely visited the greenhouse at all. August I have my 30th birthday planned, a trip to a very famous sport, a possible trip to New York and a trip to the CNE so August will be very busy for me. Also my dad says he will take me to a very prestigious restaurant to celebrate my 30th birthday about a week AFTER my actual birthday (since buffets give you food discounts on your birthday) - cause he knows I think a buffet is NOT good enough for a 30th birthday party.

• Oh nice, i will be 30 too this year.
      Well i had no bbq at all in July or have been to the beach or lake.
      August will be great for you it seems, enjoy it!

What Girls Said 13

• I had exams in July, so I spent a lot of days studying. I was also nervous because of that.
    This month, I'm planning on going on vacation with my friend. It's my last opportunity to spend some time with her, since she's going to back to Brazil.
    I also need to think about my goals and what can I do to achieve them.

• Have the exams been well?
      Enjoy your vacation with your friend!

• One went well and the other not.
      Thank you!

• July wasn't that good. Dear August, please be better.

I have an examination to sit for on the third week of August, so I have to start studying. I guess the whole of my August is devoted to my school books lol.

• I had an exam on my birthday and i was sick for the rest of the month :(
    I'll be having a lab for 2 weeks and then I will go home for therest of the month...

• Hope you feel better now!

Good luck and have a good rest!

• My July was stressful. I'm praying that my August is much better.

• I broke up with my first love, so I'm going to Spain to party it off and hopefully forget about him and move on.

• Pretty shitty. August is already looking better

• July was kind of boring but on July 4th we went to see fireworks and yesterday was my mom's birthday. But on August 10th I gotta go to this new school and I don't like it, too many different directions :(

• On top of every thing else it was to hot & humid.

• To work and make that money.

• July was pretty crappy, but August is feeling like it will be nicer!

• my last semester in college :o

bye bye GAG for 4 months!

• July was boring!! August's gonna be fun! Adventure time, yay!

• I'm finally gonna get my diploma. And the first thing I'm gonna do with it is wipe my ass.

What Guys Said 3