What are some stupid shit strangers have done to you?

I went dancing last night , this random fucker grabbed me and tried to put his tongue in my mouth. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Some guy tried to mug me with a knife at hand. Long story short, i snapped his elbow joint the opposite way and kept pounding his face in.

I was pretty angry that day and that guy just caught me in a very bad moment.

If i was calm i probably would have tried to diffuse it passively or keep a safe distance.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should have pinched his nipples

What Guys Said 5

• Stolen things, scratched cars, once I was beaten up.

• Some out of it guy guy pretty much just grabbed my cheeseburger off me while at a bus stop, I was about to hook him, but he was disabled so I just let him have it.

• A random piece of shit stranger, grabbed my balls when I was sleeping in a train, and I wasn't even 18 at that time...

• Mollester (filler)

• That's a tad rapey

What Girls Said 10

• Tried to make me dance with them, then grab my ass, hugged me when it was clear I didn't know them...
    But I stopped going out at clubs so now I'm good. =)

• lol!
    i was just walking in the mall once, and this guy came from behind me and grabbed my waist pulling me along with him.
    he was drunk and moving pretty fast but after he felt me resisting he just let go and continued on his drunken path.

• I was shopping with my boyfriend and our best friends one day and some random guy came up from behind us and slapped my ass in the middle of the shop, that was pretty annoying.

• I was walking alone in a mall, and this random dude just came up to me, grab my wrist and took his phone out which is on the front camera mode and tried to take a picture of me. I resisted and used my left hand to cover my face. I told him if he don't let go of me I'd scream, he let go and I quickly walked away.

• Brooo that's messed up
    Anyways yesterday I was at the book store and there was this kid who was probably my age and him and his friend had like hand puppets for some reason and I was walking and he opened its mouth and made some weird noise with it RIGHT IN MY FACE. I swear he came this 👌🏼 close to hitting me. I just walked along.

• Woah what the fuck?
    Thats sexual assault. I hope you reported that or something.

• Wow, did you slap him?

A stupid stranger pulled my hair that I had up in a ponytail to get my attention when I was trying to get to the bathroom.

• One guy I was dancing with at a club was breathing deeply in my ear like hot breathe and spit coming from his moth. Luckily, I mouthed help to my best friend and she pulled me out.

• I can't remember

• d it get wet tho?