People say I'm ''pretty''... all lies?

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum.
My situation is the following: I'm skinny with a disproportionate figure. However, old ladies and old men (including friends of my mother) tell my mother and myself that I am pretty and my female friends think so too. A couple of them have even come as far as to tell me they were surprised I did not have a boyfriend. Or when I went to an aesthetic spa/center for eyebrow waxing, a young employee there told me I was a pretty girl. Honestly, I think I'm ugly, though. It's just the make-up that works wonder. And I have a very disporpotionate figure. (Big ass, no boobs and a small head on a skinny body.)

Do you think they were all lying just to be nice?
Decent/good-looking guys around my age range have never complimented me nor have they never said anything...
And I just keep attracting the wrong types of guys (ugly, desperate or both.)
I never really have a boyfriend either...
I guess my looks are what is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you are new to GAG and you are also spewing the same bullshit just like everybody else.

"And I just keep attracting the wrong types of guys (ugly, desperate or both.)"...

Hahahahahaha, ugly people are the wrong type of people to be attracted to you? Ugly people are off-limits to you? That's arrogant.

"Decent/good-looking guys around my age range have never complimented me nor have they never said anything..."

You go on as if the people ***you*** find good-looking or decent are the only opinions who matter and are valid when it comes to defining how pretty you are. Typical GAG logic. Another thing is that you being complimented ***doesn't*** mean you are pretty. This is a mistake and it would be foolish to think.

"I never really have a boyfriend either..."

Who cares? What the hell does that have to do with the way you look? In fact, maybe you would have had a boyfriend but 'ugly' guys are off-limits so you it's not so surprising you are single with this frame of mind,

"Do you think they were all lying just to be nice?"

It's ***their opinion***. Why would they be lying? Is it because the guys who are good enough for you looks-wise are the only opinions who matter?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not likely. It's your personality since you seem to think it's wrong for unattractive men to like you.

What Guys Said 6

• you can't live your life depending on other people think of you... and unfortunately without seeing what you look like i can form an opinion. though you shouldn't put so much weight and meaning on what other people say. try to develop a better self image.

• they could just be referring to your big ass

• There are so many people who think they're ugly... And when you see them they're good looking people... that might be the same case for you, another one :P

• Without a picture I can't tell

• Id have to see you but it doesn't sound bad at all

• Hot guys art attached to you because you gave a low self of steam and sound severely depressed

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think there is anything wrong. My brother would think you perfect. I know his taste pretty well, especially the small boobs! And skinny too! I know he would give you a very high rating!

Welcome to GAG!