Single people, do you ever just want to snuggle with someone?

Like, not even with someone you are romantic with, just snuggling to snuggle with someone. I feel that way every now and then.

• I need me some snuggles.
    62% (13)82% (14)71% (27)Vote
  • Nah, I only snuggle with people I am romantically involved with.
    29% (6)18% (3)24% (9)Vote
  • I don't like snuggling period.
    9% (2)0% (0)5% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• omg yes so much.. my cats suck, they don't like doing it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh my God, that profile picture lol.

• Show All
    • I love how we jumped from snuggling and how cats seem to suck at it, to a profile picture, back to snuggling, and finally onto dogs and the good qualities they have.

Most Helpful Guy

• I need some snuggles, but I would only snuggle with someone I'm romantically involved, I think it's kinda weird to do it with a friend.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No. I have 3 pillows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B :) 😛😍

0|0
    0|0
  • I love snuggles period

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it hurrttttssss xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like snuggling

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I love platonic snuggling. We need to resonate on a similar frequency (which is rare) for me to want it though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I hug my pillow in my sleep so I guess you can say I want to snuggle. However, preferably with a significant other, but if one of my female friends would be down and wouldn't be offended at the high potential of an awkward boner, then sure.

1|0
    0|0
    • Pffft. Just as I wouldn't be offended by a fart, I wouldn't be by a boner. Body's natural response after all.

• Depends what mood I am in

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel that type of way too, like just holding tight to someone

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i do feel like it sometimes... but sady i will never ever find someone... in this life of mine!

0|0
    0|0