What do you think about people doing drugs?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't particularly agree with drug use.

Often times, it leads to a terrible pattern of behavior that is horrible to break.

I really don't judge someone that does drugs unless they let it overtake their every day life (addiction).
    That's where the problem lies.

When drug use interferes with who you are as a person, and you are no longer able to function without them that's when I think the person is at the end of the rope, and should get extreme help (before it is too late).

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people do drugs. Some drugs are just more accepted by society and the law than others.

If you're talking about drug abuse, that's never a good thing, but the thing that comes to mind for me on that issue is the rat park experiment. www.brucekalexander.com/.../148-addiction-the-view-from-rat-park
    Basically, people become drug addicts due to shitty life situations. Trying to combat that problem through drug policy is putting a patch on the symptom (and a patch that doesn't even achieve anything) rather than attacking the cause.

• When one says drugs, he means the illegal things. I've known these kinds of people and they are no good. I stay away from them. These kinds of people always want money from you. And since it is difficult for them to buy their drugs, they want to involve you in it so that they will buy their drugs easier.

• The look of synthetic weed is some kinda weed but it is synthetic. Synthetic stuffs sprayed on weed.

• Druggies smoke some kind of weed with synthetic stuffs that is sprayed on that weed.

What Girls Said 8

• They are foolish and unintelligent and need to find other ways of coping with their problems.

• I don't agree with it, people can do what they want with their life but I choose not to associate myself with drugs or people who use drugs.

• I think it's stupid and I feel bad they are wasting their lives.

• Generally a bad idea to poison yourself.

• I done want anything to do with you

• I think something must be happening to them that they feel the need to do drugs.

• What do you mind?

• When I say drugs, I mean illegal synthetic drugs. They are a lot more harmful. It is still bad if you are not addicted either

• Doing it just once even harms you in a way. ı did that mistake so I know it. I stay the hell away from people doing drugs.

• It's not a smart idea but I shouldn't judge someone I barely know just because they make a mistake

• All of men I met do drugs one way or another. You do too. All men period

What Guys Said 14

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif I think they need #OD and die already since they're fuckin useless on average.

• @Xelebrum Think it's an MF game HAHAHAA if somebody is smoking anything other than #weed I'd #OFF THEIR ASS RIGHT THERE ON THE SPOT WITHOUT A FUCK GIVEN if I had it my way. I mean who's going to miss them in their right mind? And hey that's more space and opportunity for the rest of us LMAO.

I hate when people say "OMG WE CAN JUST SEND THEM TO REHAB" how about we just #OFF them and be done with it?

• I think it's their choice and nobody else should care. When you do a drug, you're only harming your own body. I use caffeine on a daily basis and it's a drug. I also take Strattera, which is an ADHD medicine, and that's also a drug.

I don't know why we don't decriminalize all drugs. As I stated before, a person snorting powder, or sticking a needle in their harm, or any other illicit drug won't affect my life at all. I say focus on the real criminals, such as rapists, murderers, thieves, etc.

• Depends on the drug.

If it's light shit like weed, then I don't really care.

If it's heavy shit like crack, meth, heroin, etc., I pity them because they fell into a horrible trap by using them.

• I think they are extremely irresponsible with their brains. They only get to have one, and they are causing permanent damage to it for perceiving nonsense at a given moment and screwing with their hormonal setup...

• A lot do recreational drugs for kicks probably from a wealthy background as well, I see those types as the worst.
    then there are the ones doing it to escape misery in their lives I think those types need the most help from society

• The hard drugs, I have a problem with. Mary Jane? That fine. I wouldn't because legality and all that shit (not losing my job for a couple hours of fun).

• Where I live, people who smoke weed also do other drugs.

• I am from Turkey. People who used to smoke weed smoke synthetic weed now. They use anything that is cheap.

• They also want to involve you in their drugs. Because they can't afford to buy their drugs alone.

• I don't give a F***. If someone wants to be straight edge okay, if someone wants to shoot heroin okay. I have no thoughts on what someone else wants to do to their own body.

• Their life... I'll spend my money on other things though

• people which society needs to take care off and treat them well and respect them

• Losers...///

• I think it's more important to be legalised than gay marriage

• I don't judge.
    But my fondest memories are of my dad teaching me how to roll a blunt!
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWDcV7jg8zY

RIP Dad!

• Drug users are nothing more than assholes in action.

• Avoid... They stink

• Because they dont have a shower?

• I mean the time after they use.

• They're houses will still stink though...