Girls, Do you like huggings?

Updates:
answers
answerrrrs

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think hugging is the best. Hugging alone can do a lot of healing.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• If the guy is not trying to get sexual with the hug then yes they are fine. From a girl - they are almost always welcome.

1|0
    0|0
  • definitely! I love hugging or be cuddly anytime as long as the person (given we are close) don't misinterpret it.

I wanna hug someone now! haha! :) :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes especially when the guy wraps his arms around my waistband hugs me from the back... I feel all fuzzy inside :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends. I'm a person who loves her bubble. I don't like people being in my space really. But, with my boyfriend I have now, I could hug him forever. I feel so safe when I hug him. It feels so... So nice. I also can hug my dad, my best friend, brother, and closer friends. (If you are a friend and I hug you, you are a REALLY good friend). But, a stranger or person I barely know hugging me? OH HECK NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah i love hugging but that really depends on the person in hugging.., family, boyfriend and friends ( that's are girls )

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hugs. They make me happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are okay depends on who from and why I'm kind of awkward when it comes to hugs. People tend to pick and swing me around which is annoying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, I guess?

1|0
    0|0
  • Boyfriend hugs are the best. Otherwise, I'm not big on hugging. His hugs are magical.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on who hugs me and how. But in a general way I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugging as in hugs? Yes! Love them.

0|0
    0|0
  • sometimes but i'm passive

0|0
    0|0
  • :) I like hugs

1|0
    1|0
  • Yeah hugs are awesome :) <3

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup I love the cuddly feeling

0|0
    0|0
  • I will always hug someone (unless they get all feely)

0|0
    0|0
  • yes they are conforming and take away the stress of the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah hugs are nice:)... well mostly. They're a lot more welcome coming from people you're actually friends/ have a bond with versus some creeper...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugs are nice

0|0
    0|0