What do you think of stretch marks, freckles and birth marks?

So, I personally have my fair share of all three of those and some people have none, what do you think towards people who do have them and do you like them, hate them or have a neutral opinion?
i myself am really paranoid about my birth marks (on my forehead, only small and then on the back of my neck) and stretch marks (they are on my thighs and hips) but I love freckles.

Which one do you think is worst? (Use the poll?)

• Stretch marks
  • Freckles
  • Birth marks

Most Helpful Guy

• I find the marks cool its all apart of how your body grew, and matured. You can't change them with out looking stranger. Any ways I'm one of the few guys who would over look these marks and if you asked me in person they are awesome cause they tell their own story. Of what your like. I have moles on my face, nose, left palm, right hand thumb, ears, and like 5 birth marks on my head. I have stretch marks from my growth. (5'11" I grew like 5.5 inches in a years time.)

Most Helpful Girl

• The only people that have no visible marks on their skin are photoshopped and airbrushed people.

You are fine in your natural state.

Birth marks , stretch marks, and freckles are all common.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm a dude and I've got some coz I did pretty much all my growing in one year. They don't bother me on me or other people. Freckles and birthmarks are whatever too, some people say they're cute but that's too cliche for me.

• I had the same issue with the growing >.<

• Most girls have them, I can't say you're wrong if you feel worried about it and I understand, but really they're not a big deal.

What Girls Said 1

• I think stretch marks are the worst you weren't born with them and they look weird. It's like a scar from growing to fast, getting fat, or loosing weight and it just ruins your body.

Freckles are fine and birth marks are in between for me it depends on the location and how big they are.

• Ah, but if you grow too fast, how would you go about not getting them seeing as you can't exactly stop them from appearing?
      Not being rude just genuinely inquisitive

• There's a lot of different ways I just used cocoa butter on them but they have to be applied as soon as they're new or they won't fade.
      There are other ways but they're really expensive.

I came across this but I'm not sure if it's true or not so it's up to you
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1168374-stretch-marks-on-girls

• I'll check it out o. o