How can I stop being so bitter towards women?

I've had a lot of horrible experiences with women, even in my family. I love the idea of a loving, caring, FAITHFUL, understanding woman, but from my own experience it is NON-EXISTENT. As much as i try not to hold grudges or past betrayals on to the next person, it always shows its ugly face sooner later. How do I stop holding so much bitterness towards women, because i know for a fact ever woman is not the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, If feel the exact same way with men. I've had horrible experiences with them.
    But anyways, I don't think its your bitterness towards women, per say. It's more so the fact that you are still holding onto the pain, the anger, and the betrayal that you feel. Instead of being consumed by these emotions you project them outwardly, in your case, a slight bitterness to the opposite gender.
    You have to start being critical and logical. Not every bad person is a female, there are a lot of bad men out there as well. What makes a person disloyal and cringe worthy is not their gender, but the person it self. When you look at people subjectively, you will start realizing it. Also, holding less expectations for a woman might help too.
    You can't expect a woman to be faithful, caring or loyal, or nice to you... just because she 'has' to, or because she's a girl, or because she's your family. Doesn't work that way. People are hurt inside and in turn, they start hurting others.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep on meeting new women, go for different types of women, but go slow with them, get to know them better before taking the next step.
    You're still gonna meet crappy, unfaithful women, but you have more chances of meeting amazing girls that are totally worth your time.

The only way to get rid of your bitterness is by meeting great women, and to do that you have to meet new girls.

What Girls Said 4

• You can start by not going after your type. If you're attracted to the same type of woman then no wonder why you keep having bad experiences.

• Have you ever considered therapy? It could help you.

• Good for you for realizing that your bad experiences don't represent all 3.5 billion of us. Maybe you should just make more female friends. And be quick to walk away from people who show themselves unworthy of your friendship.

• Well have you thought about distancing yourself for awhile? Y'know do a retreit or something. And also surround yourself with good people who can slowly help you gain a new perspective on things especialy on women. Maybe you've just been exposed to the rotten ones. Just have faith, you'll find a good one oneday

What Guys Said 3

• Oh Hehehe, I'm surprised

Usually it's this generalizing question that ALL of a certain group is BAD, but you're different, I'm glad.

I think the only way to stop the hate is to keep on meeting women until you find a nice person

• By realizing that it is not their vaginas that make them that way.

• I had problems with women in my family, but you'll meet new ones eventually that'll change your mind