Whats the meaning of life?

Most Helpful Girl

• To live and learn, I guess. Enjoying stressfree childhood days, learning from the mistakes.. Improvising yourself. Being around the people you love and care for. Achieving your goals, then eventually get married, have children (or not)... Grow old with him/her.

It's all about learning, cherishing sweet memories, trying to fulfil your dreams.. Be happy and making your loved ones happy.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• Be happy. That's the ultimate goal we all strive for. Now it's up to you to decide what makes you happy.

• We live, so that we may learn
    from the good, as well as the bad.

The adventure of life, is a road
    leading towards further understanding
    of "why".

.. or it could all just be a meaningless
    mass of nothing.. ^.~

• In my opinion this question is very subjective.

Life is what you make it out to be... So the meaning would differ from person to person...

Like the purpose of life... Is the purpose you make it out to be

• To fuck as much shit up as you possibly can before the cells in your body inevitably waste away just like the billions of other humans before you.

• Take some acid an you'll understand.

• Finding yourself, making the best Jared that this Jared can be while helping those around you, supporting humanity in what you think is just and right

• We got a philosopher here.

• Plastic... confused? George carlin.

• I sometimes be confused because of this question though I have really good reasons