How would you react if Hypothetically Elvis Presley was still alive and after meeting him, he called you "The greatest singer in the world"?

Elvis actually called someone in real life "the greatest singer in the world."

Most Helpful Girl

• I would assumr he's a liar cause I can't sing ;p I'm terrible at it! Lol.
    But, I would probably faint from happiness.. A legend talking to me!! It's any fans dream x)

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 3

• i'd assume he lost his sanity... after all if he was still alive he'd be an 80 yo man by now. so pretty much maybe he'd by dat age :/

and as for yer update i knew it had to do wid RO:

"Elvis Presley called Orbison "the greatest singer in the world." In 1963, Roy headlined a concert in England with an opening act made up of four of his biggest young fans, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr."

• i would say: no! your the greatest singer in the world. damn i love his music so much. rockabilly and blues all the way

• Well, first I would faint. Then I would probably react the same way when someone in an audience shouted out "Elvis! You're the king!" and Elvis humbly replied "No, Jesus is the king"