Girls, How can some girl be so comfortable around a all guy house? Is it because she had sex before?

Usually, the girls I met that live in an all guy had sex in the past and thats why they are so comfortable. Do you think the rest are the same?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I've had sex before (with my boyfriend) and I have to live with my boyfriend and his friend and I hate it. If I could find another place to live I would leave in a second. I always dreamed of living with my boyfriend just the two of us but now with his friend living here too I would leave to go live with a girl at any chance. I don't even care that I wouldn't be living with my boyfriend any more I HATE LIVING WITH TWO BOYS. I feel so trapped and like I don't even have a tiny corner of space to myself.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it has to do with whether the girl has had sex before or not.
    It has to do with the girl generally being comfortable around that sex and with their body.

I could live In a all guy house with no problem.

• It could just be confidence.

• It doesn't do with having sex. I'm a virgin and I have a brother with loads of dude friends. I could do that and be comfortable.

• No, I don't think that would make the difference. Maybe the girl grew up with brothers or something. I wouldn't have ever been comfortable living in a house full of only guys, personally, even after I'd had sex.

• No. That doesn't mean that at all there's lots of women who befriend males easier than females And just prefers less drama Or cattiness maybe. She might just be very comfortable in her own skin and doesn't mind hanging out with a bunch of male companions. It doesn't mean that she sleeps around.