Am I big failure?

Im 17 year old guy, i have stuttering prob since i was little i lived through a shock. im stuteribg now for 17 years i have no self confidence i hate myself. when im talking to girls i always try to be nice and not to sttuter but still it hapens girls from when i was little thought that im just some retarted guy amd still. When i start talking to girls they always seem deperate and look angry when i was onec walking with them they stoped that i go foward and then they came after me when i sit to a girls start nice conversation they get up and sit on the other end once even some girl she knew i liked her but she didn't me she and her friends filmed me a puted me on net all scholl saw what loser and shit i am. im ugly but i told my cousin about my prob she sead thing will. get better but i think it won't. I sead that 4 years back and it didn't got better it got worse. I told my mother about my suicide thoughts and this thing she told me that that is just a pahse but it isn't. I want to be dead i have no reaseon to live friend think that im retarted but im not. I fear that i will not find my true love anf that im gond be alone forever.
My question here is am i here the prob or people around me?
Sry for my eng its bad

Im like this for 5 years know im planing a suicide and i can't stop myself.
Can somone give me a advice please

Most Helpful Girl

• I think thats the cutest thing ever! you ARE NOT THE PROBLEM but your self confidence can be. Practice reading books inside your head and then read outloud to yourself. I had a cousin who stuttered I stuttered too when im thinking way to fast for my words to come out. reading out loud has helped my cousin and I. just read a whole lot. Buddy you arn't the problem I wish we could be friends because we have something in common dude id tell you to get rid of that attitude and LOVE YOURSELF. ACCEPT IT AND GET BETTER. when you are at your lowest the only thing next is making your way to the top.
    I have faith in you my friend and I know you will over come this! p. s even if you never trully lose all of the stuttering stay confident. Only pigs down on people and I find nothing funny about it. write a song. practice it own it sing it loud that way you'll memorize something and you'll know the words you don't have to think about. Good luck my friend <3

Most Helpful Guy

• It's just doubts, it's not the limit. ... try to the end of your life... life is about trying. .. how old are you to think that committing suicide is the best choice to make, who are they to think that you are just some retarded guy... life is not about possibilities, it's about choices then possibilities comes after. ... don't let people to make your life, don't let them make you feel like nobody. .. don't think your life is written by their pens, do you think making a relationship is the end of your life... is that it? That's what people told you but it's their experiences. . not yours... always remember to ask your self who are you... you want the answer? ... then go do something else rather than complaining, turn the page... make a dream, imagine it, build it
    , never stop building, don't put a limit to it... then people will come to you by themselves, you may reach a limit that you wouldn't need to introduce your self anymore. ... then you will remember the question you asked to yourself before. ... who are you?
    Open the history book, check the people in it, check their histories. .. you will find that they used to be called retarded. ... now who are they? they are our models, open science books, mathematics books... any book.. you will find the same... so do you think life is about sex n relationships? ... ask yourself again...
    And you said you want to die... what's your lifetime, it's something started and going to end... make something in between.

What Girls Said 3

• people around you are the people. You are NOT the problem. I have learn't that what matters is how you see yourself NOT what people think of you. People are shit , don't waste your time thinking about them. And don't worry about finding love you're only 17! You have your whole life ahead of you

• wanna send a photo?

id be real curious as to why this people would be so mean to you, you sound like a nice guy to me.

• Well i would love to but i dont know how

• Im on mobile phone

• oh, well i don't know how that works...

• It's their fault. Don't worry you'll find someone who appreciates you.

What Guys Said 4

• Your in highschool. All the girls are gonna be superficial and many (not all) will be complete bitches. Just ignore it and dont let it get to you. I had a close friend in elementary school (he moved) who had a stuttering problem too so i know how hard it can be; i helped defend him when kids would make fun of him. Just plow through it, dnt even bother focusing on girls in highschool. Wait until like sophomore year of college where the girls become more mature and understanding. I guarantee you'll meet many girls that are willing to accept/overlook the stuttering. I feel for you. Good luck and dont let it get to you.

• Hey dude you're still in school. Life changes completely after that for some people it's better and others it's worse but given you're having a shit time I think it will be great for you to get out into the world. In the mean time you should access mental health services to help with those dark thoughts. You sound like a good person who's having a hard time but your cousins right it will get better. I was suicidal many times in high school but now only a couple years out I could not be happier.

• It could be worse.

You could have Parkinsons like Michael J. Fox. Do you want to be like post-Parkinsons Michael J. Fox, Asker? See, now it's not so bad.

• let me ask you a simple question.
    What is "normal"?