I miss my old boyfriend?

My friend justin, is a great guy and he makes me smile. He asked me out today and i said yes. My boyfriend Ryan left to Canada for two years and he'll never come back i think. Today on kik he said that i should try to move on and he said he truly loved me. He also apologised for everything. It made me cry and Justin knows that at the end of the day Ryan came back i would still choose Ryan. I just love Ryan i dont know why. He gives me feelings. Different types of feelings. Every single type. I try to move on but i can't. I don't sleep becayse he's all that i think about. But justin is sweet, he makes me smile. But so did ryan. Please help me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ryan isn't available. Get over it. Give Justin a chance, because one day he might make you happier than Ryan ever did.

• I can't do that. I just told Justin that i can't.
      just forget it.

Most Helpful Girl

• LDR are one of the Hardest to Have and to Uphold of Any, @Afternoon. I, for One, can vouch for this.
    Canada doesn't sound like such a bad stone's throw and if you and Ryan can Ever work out something still special, suggest Skype to be your bestie from the restie right now and try and work as a team. Perhaps you could visit him from time to time or Him, You.
    You still love him and he still loves you, but he Did tell you To... Move on. This is telling me that he loves you enough to set you free like a bird because perhaps he isn't into LDR. Talk to him more for More in Store here, dear.
    For now, do Not make any Promises to this 'Great guy' Justin. You will end up hurting him. He knows your sick heart right now and this is a sticky situation where he may try to Move in and make you two birds of a feather who stick together and if you would comply with this guy, it would only be because it's a Rebound, Bound to fail.
    Focus on you and lick your war wounds right now. until you know what is going to be and not to be, just go slow with the flow. However, don't keep focusing on something that may Never be. It takes two special people to do LDR and if only One is making the effort, it Can go dead in the water.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Justin is your friend, as such he is physically there for you. I think Justin knows he is a replacement, but hopes in time that you'll be able to move on from Ryan and go in for the big haul with Justin.

• I would go for one of his best friends to try to win him back.

What Girls Said 1

• if you still love Ryan then it wouldn't be fair on Justin if you start dating him