Had a bbq today and have eat a bit too much, does this also happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always have seconds at BBQ's I can't resist. But I'll wait an hour or two in between meals so it's not like I eat it all at once that would not be comfortable /:

• Waiting an hour or two really? After 2 hours bbq was finished

• Yeah usually being outdoors in the sun, goofing off and chatting and depending on the where the BBQ is, being in the water.. it gets me hungry lol

• Thanks for MHO. ✌

What Girls Said 5

• Yes, @vekin, a few times in my life where I have eaten so much that my little tummy is overloaded where I cannot breathe. That gets pretty hairy and scary, to say the least.
    If you Feel Discomfort, just Relax and let the good cooking settle down and digest, until the Next tasty 'BBQ' or mom's home cooking goes back on the griddle again.
    Good luck. xx

• Rarely do I ever overeat.

Besides my fast metabolism ,
    It is one of the reasons I stay so thin.

• Yeah it does. A lot. Cuz in Finland and in my family we have bbq evenings a lot and it's just so good :D can't help myself

• I eat too much all the time lol

• lol all the time i love BBQ's

What Guys Said 3

• yeah 3 days ago i ate like 25 oz of chicken nuggets... but i walked for 2-3 hrs and burnt all da calories :D

so if in case u overeat... just walk a couple of hrs to burn all those calories and u r ok ;)

• It happens with me and chinese food

• Haha I never over eat because of fast metabolism, really. I was eating a lot hella a lot. Didn't gain a single pound.