What is something that you were very interested in 5 years ago, but not now?

Could be anything. Something that you were max interested in 5 years ago, but definitely not anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• professional footballer, I was offered a contract for my town football club which I accepted but I felt I wanted to achieve more by going to university to study architecture so after 3 years I quit my footballing career and decided to take an intellectual career. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Piano I guess, or perhaps just life.

I said piano because at that point (when I was 12), I was almost going to sit for my grade8 test, if I pass that one, I could sit for the diploma. I really loved playing the piano (cello too, but my love for cello will never die), but I don't know what happened to me, suddenly I just don't feel like playing it anymore. I did managed to pass the grade8 one somehow, but I never made it through the diploma. The passion for piano in me just slowly died down, I never touched the piano for few years. Looking back at it, the 12 y/o me and the 17 y/o me was a big difference regarding the piano. Now, I have no choice but to touch the piano again because I'm teaching it. But the passion isn't there, I dislike it, but I needed extra cash so yeah..

Life in the sense that, when I was 12, I thought life was amazing, you know, those kind of "full of hope" thingy? Like I was so sure about what the future holds for me. I was interested in life at that point, like the friends I could befriend and stuffs (I was an extrovert when I was young, turned into an introvert later on in life), learning new things got my interest. But now? Seriously, I don't even know why I had that kind of thinking in the first place. The world is the complete opposite of what I thought it were.

What Guys Said 16

• Life in general i guess.

When i was younger, I thought everything was cool and life would be sweet.

Grew up and realised the world is a very shitty place tailoured to suit a select few.

• Yeah, I know the feel.

• Lol. I definitely am not among the best looking hhahaha
      But okayyy, if you say so

• I'm sure your near 200 male followers stand testament to my point xD

• Facebook, don't even have a facebook account anymore, to me it's pointless. Too many people posting too much personal info on facebook "Heading to bathroom, Update: sat down in toilet, Update: Taking a number two, Update: just finished doing number two, Update: wiping butt, Update: done wiping butt, Update: washing hands, Update: drying hands, Update: leaving bathroom".

• I was interested in joining the marines... now i couldnt even think about doing that!
    my bestfriend never gave up though and now he is in the marines...

• I was far too much into alcohol at that stage.

• Lifting

I still lift, but I'm not trying to become a bodybuilder anymore or go clubbing and dancing like a retard with a fauxhawk.

• In socks. I know it sounds weird.

But I used to wear them at home, didn't mind them at all. Since I practise martial arts now, I can't even stand socks on my feet anymore... socks are prisons

• 5 years ago I thought I'd go places..
    Now I'm just like ''wow, I've achieved so much in life''

• I was very interested in being an investment banker but after i saw how much college costs i gave up on that. So for right now its just the military.

• The wife...

• Nothing...

• relationships

• My own well-being.

• Spanish language

• Drugs I guess

• Accounting and Finance.

• The library sciences. Funny cause, not only did I not get a promotion (the better job), but, I also got fired from being a page, yeah, go figure, right?

What Girls Said 11

• I wanted to be like Miley Cyrus.. I used to be her fan, but nor anymore, lol. She's spoiled now, a mess. Seems kinda crazy xD

• I was interested in dress up & makeover games. I spent most of summer 2010 playing those games, lol. I was a kid at heart :P

• Piercing my nose lol
    Never did it.

• Earrings!!

• The type of fanfiction i used to read

• Going to raves. The novelty died out or maybe I just grew up lol

• Being a writer

• Going to Spain
    Eating gummy worms, cheesecake, ice cream, and cheese

• Genealogy. I was a weird ass 15 year old

• Getting a Bachelor's degree in Math. Luckily, I didn't start. University killed my love for it.

• Weddings, I even wanted to be a wedding planner, not anymore lol