Anyone else like hentai?

there are some really good hentai series out there (bible black springs to mind) that have excellent animation.

My question is, how many of you like it?

What Girls Said 1

• i usually just feel bad about my own body when watching hentai so no xD

• why would you feel bad about yourself? hentai is anime porn, which in no way relates to real life. its fantasy, which is the whole appeal ( for me at least)

• well yeah exactly xD so i feel if a guy i know only watched hentai and then like lost his virginity to me i would be soo unappealing (i dont have large boobs or thighs)

• Hentai isn't just like that, though. There are a million different types of "genres" or "categories" within it just like there are in real porn. They don't all have large chests or big thighs. It just depends on what the person watching it's "fetish" or interest is. Just look at the Lolita "genre" and you'll know what I mean. No chest, no thighs, just cutesy looking. Also, what guys like in porn or in hentai isn't really a good indicator of what they want in real sex, either. Honestly, I wouldn't ever want a threesome, but I used to watch stuff like that sometimes. I'd never have sex with more than one woman, though. Lastly, a girl with a real body is already 100000x hotter and more attractive than pixels on a TV/Computer screen. Porn is only visually stimulating. Real women heighten all of the senses. That is what's appealing.

What Guys Said 0