Guys, what do you think when you see a girl wearing a strapless shirt?

I want to know because I was talking to this guy and I asked him if I should wear strapless shirt to the mall and he said no because then guys will be waiting for it to fall down so I want to know what you think.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• yeah unless u want guys followin u around the mall u shouldn't do it

• I was going to wear a strapless shirt with booty shorts and my cowgirl boots

• I just turned 15 in June so not much older then you

• But I get told I look like I'm 17 or 18

What Guys Said 10

• Lust wear a strapless bra too and in the worst case people see you like you're on the beach. No big deal.
    And even if you went commando, only young adolescents or retarded adults would discover something unseen. Modesty is overvalued.

• Agree with your guy friend guys are perverted even the denyers its a well known fact. I would save it for a date. Strapless shirts give off kinda the wrong idea as well.

• I don't care. Only really immature, cocky, an stupid guys look at a girl thinking "oh please come down." I personally would tell her if it was so she doesn't get assaulted by thirsty mfs.

• They are sexy but at the same time we hope that it falls.

• I don't discriminate shirt styles 😂😂😂

• i think they are hot but im kinda hmm how does that stay up

• Tbh are boobs hold it up but at the same time they make it fall lol

• see its totally crazy

• I always think how does that stay up?

• "I hope someone bumps into her hard enough that it falls."

• There no reason to wear a strapless shirt to the mall, you're not going to get tanned, in the mall, unless they have tanning beds

• tbh

Me and most guys are probably wanting the shirt to fall down
    or wanting to pull the shirt down.