Why are older guys so sexy and the ones that are really nice are in their 20s and I can't date them 😩?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ooh, that is too bad. I will say the same thing i said to my sister's friends some months ago: When you are underage like me there is always going to be that guy who is crazy for you, would do anything for you and would treat you better and care for you more that any older guy out there. Plus they are easier to date and its not messed up to date them.

So do yourself a favor and go after those instead.
    Older guys usually avoid the younger women until a 6-10 year margin doesn't make a difference like it does when you are a teen (eg when YOU are on your 20s!)

• Cmy best guy friend is in love with me and he's 18 a 23 year old called me cute and gave me his number and told me to text him some time

• I don't want to date u lol I just want to talk ur silly

• aah fine message me then

Most Helpful Girl

• Chill... just wait, eventually you're gonna be able to date them.

What Guys Said 9

• Hmm age doesn't turn people into a better person. Older guys know how to play the game better than younger ones generally.

• As long as you're a minor you can't.

• why can't you date them bro?

• Because you're a child.

• And I'm not saying that to insult you. You're literally a child.

• you do realize the guys you don´t date will turn 20 too?

• What makes older men so sexy?

I am interested in this for in the last say 5 years had much younger women, in their 20's show interest in I

• Because a lot might see you as too young
    and the ones who are younger are still childish

• well for the fact that you can get them into trouble and they can't date you cuz your under age. thats y. it sucks but thats how the laws are

• because we are. I don't know...

What Girls Said 4

• aha wait till you're a bit older xD

• Who says you can't date them?

• I used to wonder the same thing x

• I guess some people just want what they can't have.

• Ow a 23 year old called me cute and gave me his number and told me to text him some time I didn't I was being good