What should I buy?
- The latest issue of National Geographic—It seems interesting20% (4)45% (5)29% (9)Vote
- The book Paper Towns—so I can read it before seeing the movie50% (10)9% (1)35% (11)Vote
- McD20% (4)27% (3)23% (7)Vote
- A historical gay romance book—shipping is expensive, book is good10% (2)19% (2)13% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Historical gay romance? Buy that.
Why? The answer is two fold:
1) Because it's historical so it must deffinately be educational... honest.
2) Because oddly enough I have friends who write in that area (really don't ask) so by saying that you should buy that book then I might be ensuring they get just a little more income, and therefore I can feel less guilty next time they bring snacks and I always forget.
Also don't you just have to find out how generic masculine man A meets generic slightly less masculine man b and how their historic love affair developes?1