Guys, on a females what do you like better body wise abbs, flat stomach or a little fluff?

• Flat stomach
    52% (33)
  • Abs
    13% (8)
  • or a little extra fluff
    35% (22)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• The majority of guys are going to go for abs/flat stomach more so than "fluff".

Also a lot of guys would of probably voted flat stomach over abs 10+ years ago because abs have always been perceived as too masculine on females but with this new fitness culture and everyone trying to be the best of the best (also with how vain the world has become) that attitude has changed/has been changing.

For me personally I'd pick either abs or flat stomach but I'm leaning more towards abs. Another annoying misconception that was around (still is a little bit) is that if a woman works-out/lifts weights she'll look like a man which is completely ridiculous...

The only way you'll ever look like that is if you really want to be jacked and that requires a lot of hard work/discipline like constantly going to gym 5-7 times a week doing focused routines & taking supplements (more extreme the supplement the greater the likelihood of you starting to "look like a man"). Also you'd have to be on very strict diet so pretty much fitness would have to become your life.

PS - I've found women attractive in all three options but like I said as it stands right now I prefer abs.

• Flat stomach , maybe flabs.
    Nothing too extreme in the either spectrum I say.

• A little extra fluff, for sure. Flat is a little unappealing to me and abs are a big turn off, for me.

• I actually find a little extra fluff incredibly sexy.

• Little fluff, not much, but a little bit because I like average.

• I love abs on a woman.

• I like what you got goin on.

• Flat stomach though some girls looks super sexy with abs.

• If she has my preference that's good but I'd rather have a good person

• I love a little extra fluff to grab onto

• Any just not too much fluff

• As long as it's not a ton of flab or harder abs than mine it looks good

• Flat stomach. Fat is gross./

• flat stomach without abs cuz muscles look masculine.

• a little bit of a stomach cause then I can lay my head on their stomach too instead of only theirs on mine :)