If a woman has small breasts but guys hate implants what should she do?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1615908-breast-size-preference-poll

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep her small breasts! There are oceans of hot women with small breasts. This obsession with breasts started about a generation or two ago with the advent of implants. If you watch TV from the early 1980s and earlier, few women had breasts like girls seem to think they need now. Its ridiculous! In fact, take a look at the results of this Google search:
    www.google.com/search?q=sexy+flatchested+women
    which has these two hits:

75 Celebrities With Small Boobs and Flat Chests That We Love
    www.listaholic.com/...lat-chests-that-we-love.html

20 FLAT CHESTED CELEBRITIES THAT ARE TOTALLY SIZZLING HOT
    blackbellpaper.wordpress.com/.../

If guys are willing to fuck Kiera Knightly, they'd be willing to get it on with you.

Don't waste your money succumbing to perceived peer pressure. Be the best you you can be because, really, that's what guys want. We want to be able to trust you and sense loyalty from you. How can we do that if you can't even feel secure and trust yourself? Getting implants tells us you are insecure and succumb to peer pressure and may be high maintenance and a drama creator. We want none of that.

So, be yourself and happy with who you are. After all, nobody is better at being you than you.

What Guys Said 21

• Honestly i feel like something is wrong with me because i don't even feel sexually attracted to boobs - like they don't do anything for me. They may as well be her nose or something else not even remotely sexual.

Like in my opinion, i don't give half a shit what size her boobs are, as long as they aren't an eyesore (saggy, veiny, pepperoni nips, etc.).

Hey, i can't be the only one though right? Just try and find a guy like me. Or perhaps try the millions of guys that actually prefer small boobs.

• Keep the small breasts for i am sure they are divine

• they aren't that small but most guys like cow tits

• Last time i looked i was a guy, and I love smaller breasts

Even want to start the 'itty bitty titty' fan club :)

• Find one of the billions of guys who like small breast.

• 15% of guys like small breasts that means i have to meet one at the right moment who is single and how do you even ask a guy that? how can i ask him without being insecure?

• just my ex, we dated for 7 years i never felt insecure or anything and then one day he got drunk and started saying my boobs would be better bigger and then it just killed me after that i never got over it.

• Well it sucks that you met the wrong guy to create such insecurity in you but you'll find the right one.
      Just be confident in yourself and think of the good things about having smaller boobs. Like the fact that you'll be perky for a longer time, your back doesn't have to hurt, you can wear a lot more things etc..

www.yourtango.com/.../13-reasons-love-your-small-boobs

• Well, ipersonallylove smaer boobs so i would leave em as is.

• Keep the small boobs... Small boobs rock.

• I'm all about the face. The rest is a bonus.

• Learn to love small breasts like I do it's a win win for me

• 1) There's plenty of guys who like small breasts (I am one of those). 2) Guys don't hate implants, even if most of us prefer natural boobs.

Personally, I suggest she remains with her natural breasts. Her body should be a turn on for a good number of men.

• I don't see a problem with having small breasts. They are perfectly okay.

• Keep having small breasts? Guys seriously aren't as mean about that stuff as girls. It's only girls who would never give someone a chance because of something like that.

• GUYS ARE JUST SAYING THAT to be nice to you.

IF YOU WANT A REAL opinion, comment on this

• no you are an asshole, you are a piece of shit actually from previous posts you always have an asshole thing to say, you are the scum of this earth, I have seen you say horrible things to people that aren't even true just to get a kick. You are a loser.

• a lot of men love small breasts. but i have never in my life ever dated a girl simply on the size of her breasts.
    because the man of your dreams does not care about that.
    and i'm not some female that is like "you're beautiful just how you are" i'm simply telling you the truth, breasts are fun and what not but they are not a major part of being attractive.

• Breasts don't matter as much as the face. You just gotta live with it. Implants r just not cool.

• Small > Fake

• We dont all hate implants. Id rather have big fake ones than real mosquito bite ones...

• I personally don't mind but yah know if they're there they're there

• Just find guys that like small breasts, i don't think they're that uncommon.

• Not all guys hate small breasts

• Find a guy who likes small breasts. There are lots of them out there.

• on that most guys voted for small and perky so I dont get why you are upset? LOTS of guys prefer smaller and I even have ANOTHER poll. Top is C cup with B cup right behind it then D far behind www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1573916-do-you-prefer-smaller-boobs-or-bigger-ones

• and I saw your comment on how guys like "cow tits" and no thats not true. guys that like bigger ones normally dont want bigger than DD cause bigger than that is just TOO big.

• Find a guys that likes small breasts...
    It might take a few tries...

• "It might take a few tries" what does that mean? how do i know before i have sex with them, im not having any sex unless he likes how i look?

• you are the same as him stupid and you basically just summed up all a woman is into one thing : breasts.

• No, I was talking about men finding breasts attractive. Because we're talking about breasts?

"If a woman has small breasts but guys hate implants what should she do?"

What Girls Said 6

• You can land an airplane on my chest. My husband is a boob man (don't know what happened lol) I got over it once I realized puberty was over lol I like to think I'm a late bloomer

• Do what makes HER happy. Not all guys are against implants, as long as they aren't obvious it shouldn't even be something he can tell.

• Deal with the fact that you have small breasts

• She could try natural recipies for breast enlargement... Or simply love herself the way she was born & don't give a damn about what those pigs think.

• "natural recipies for breast enlargement" tried one and nothing plus found out they can end up giving you a heart attack from too much estrogen.

• Accept her small breasts! I've got little boobs and I don't have trouble attracting guys when I want to, even without push-up bras! It's not a big issue for most guys, honestly. :)

• Find a guy who likes small breasts...