How confident are you?

1) If someone praise you would you doubt their compliments?
2) if someone pass negative comments, would you believe what they said?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Yes. But I won't say my true feeling. I'll just say "Thank you" and move on.
    2) No

What Guys Said 9

What Girls Said 10

• 1- not doubt, just ponder. I'd try to think of their point of view and I'd wonder how true the compliment is. Past all that, I'd appreciate it and take it to heart.

2- no, I'd just let my sarcasm take care of it

My overall confidence actually kind of surprises me sometimes. I do things that I don't plan on doing just on some impulse and I go full confidence with it. I hate when I do that because it always freaks me out when I realize what I've done but it always works out well.

• I like to say I'm pretty self confident. I take compliments and let them build my self as teem and try to ignore negative things.

• 1. If it's someone I know, I'd feel like he/she is just forced to say something nice. If it's from random strangers, I'd probably take the compliment.

2. I'd believe it, and it'd be on my mind for a few days or weeks and then I'd brush it off.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say that my confidence level is 5 lol.

• on a scale of 1-10

I'd say:

1,000,000,000 <3

• 1) Probably
    2) Probably

Obviously I'm not very confident.

• 1) It depends who says it. If It's from family and friends, it just feels like they're kinda forced to say something nice. If it's from a complete stranger or a little kid than I believe it.

2) yes, almost immediately... and then I'll get over it pretty soon

• 1.) I'd take the compliment
    2.) No I would not

• 1. I usually do, but I'm trying to work on just saying, "Thank you." :P
    2. More than likely.

Needless to say, I'm not that confident, haha.

• man... my confidence level is 0%

• 1) Yeahhh probably - depends on who gave it I suppose... :o
    2) Yes.