Your thoughts about strippers?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny they think they doing a innocent job like working in McDonalds or something. Strippers basically sell their bodies for eyes, penetration is not a necessary.
    I'm okay with strippers and their job but it's pathetic that they think they are doing the same shit with McDonald worker girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• Slut even without sex they show it all and get dirty money thrown at them
    Guys laugh at them and people view them as cheap whores
    they do not report all their cash makings, and do not pay tax
    many get addicted to drugs once they start and many have sex for even more money
    attention loving whores
    something must be wrong with them mentally ( daddy issues )
    not wife material
    cum dumpster

• A lot of them have to make money to support their families or their college tutition... not everything is black and white, walk a mile in someone elses shoes before you judge them so harshly.

• Dont you understand that normal jobs aren't always available? I mean honestly, have you ever even struggled with money to the point of homelessness, foreclosure, food stamps, etc?

• I understand where you both are coming from. Some females/males do it to make easy money or attention while others do it because they have no other options and they really need the money.

What Guys Said 13

• I think they're okay. It's just weird to think about that as a profitable skill. It's like dancing, but it's focused way more on entertainment on the viewer's side than skill on the dancer's side.

• Good way to make money i guess.

• The East version of them are oriental dancers.
    I don't like oriental dancers, i've never seen a strip show live in my life. But i think they're okay. They're supplying for a demand after all.

• Kind of malicious when you think about it. Seriuosly as a man you go in and ask them to pretend to like you and be interested in you, then they tell they will, but it will be a dollar a minute. Kind of taking advantage men.

• Taking advantage of the fact that men are rather stupid.

• I think they're boring, but never the less, an important part of society.

• Strippers are cool (kinda done it myself I guess but for things other than money) but people who view them are shit.

• Seems like a hack to life.

• I don't go to strip clubs, but I think nothing bad about them.

• The average striper where I live work a 40 hour week and make 200 000 plus a year and still play inocent

• 1|0
  • Yeah I love den strippers, yeah I love dem strippers

• cheating at making money

What Girls Said 1