Girls, who would you believe in this situation?

one of your friends was stripped and sexually harassed by 5 of your closest friends. He told you about it, but the 5 friends who did it to him all denied it and said he was lying and they came up with some other story.

Who would you believe?

• The 5 closest friends of mine
    22% (8)
  • The 1 friend who claimed to be assaulted by the other 5
    78% (28)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I would believe the 1 who claimed to be assaulted.
    I now it happens 4 guys who I thought were my friends did it to me.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends on the personalities types involved. I've seen people do some pretty bizarre stuff when in groups - especially if booze is involved. So I'd try to go in open minded in both directions.

• The person who got assaulted. I mean why would they lie about that? Plus you can tell if the story the 5 people came up with is even true. Just use deductive reasoning.

• You always believe the victim

• That's a very dangerous idea.

• If my kid says they were touched inappropriately by one of my friends, I should believe my friend? How disgusting to dismiss someone who may have actually been abused. It's easy to apologize for accusing someone, but for not believing someone who came forward and trusted you to help is sick @kirah

• I'd be more inclined to believe my 5 friends, since they would never do something like that. But I would try to investigate anyway.

It depends on the situation and who these friends are.

• It's hard to judge this because the result would change depending on the type of people they were but I answered the one person

• Obviously the five who had done it will claim they didn't and they will cook anything up together just to hide it, so I would go with your lonely friend

• It's dangerous to always believe the victim because sometimes people make shit up to manipulate others or to make people pity them.

I'd believe the 5 friends, if you guys are close I don't think they'd all lie to you. But it depends on their personalities and how good of a liar they all are.