Did you say I hate you to anyone?

dd you mean it or do you regret saying it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I say I hate you to @Anon1999 cause he teases me, lol

• Wait you don't really hate me?

• But you are adorable genie ;)

• I'm nottttttt 😒😒😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously my brother, cause we siblings and fight lol.
    My dad, and I regretted it later. I was going through something and he didn't deserve that.
    My mom for countless reasons, due to her poor parenting, and I don't regret it and meant it.
    My grandma, for other reasons. Meant it once.
    A friend of mines, for a reason, we were arguing. Instantly regretted it.

What Girls Said 9

• I actually don't think I ever have come to think of it. I know I've said at times "I hate it when you.." or, "I hate that about you.." - stuff like that. But the actual words "I hate you", no I don't think so.

My mom said it to me once. It was supposed to be a joke when she said it, but I remember it still felt funny to hear and told her I didn't like it even if she said it to be cute. She said she was sorry and I hadn't heard it again. I also don't believe I've heard anyone say it to my face. I've been lucky.

• I was never taught that saying "I hate you" was a bad thing to say. So I said it all the time. It's no big deal.

• I've said it to my mom plenty of times when I was younger like 7 years old. Actually I would write it down on and give her a letter that says I hate you... And here's why:

I was overreacting but she knows I love her.

• I've never said "I hate you" to anyone, when I do, it's because I mean it.

• Yes, yes, and no.

• Multiple times, but I rarely meant it, and I have regretted it on a few occasions.

• nope, I've never done that

• Yes, I've told someone I hated them once

• do you still hate them?

• No, not anymore. It was years ago and it's really hard staying mad at someone for that long.

• Nope did not

What Guys Said 2

• Nope, never said it. Wouldn't ever. I just don't hate people.

• On rare occasion and haven't regretted it.