Do you beleive in the illuminati?

Yes or no? Maybe discuss why you do or do not believe.

• I beleive they exist
  • I do not beleive they exist
  • I'm undecided
I'm talking about today. Do they illuminati still exist today in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I know very little about the Illuminati, but from what I have learned about it so far was from some nut job on Blogtalkradio named Sherry Shriner.
    www.blogtalkradio.com/.../aliens-in-the-news

She and other nutjobs think that people who basically hold up "devil horns" with their fingers are devil-worshippers and famous people who engage in a wild lifestyles are influenced by the devil and aliens. Somewhere on her talkshow she goes as far as to keep repeating that they're all in secret cults eating feces and killing live babies, and perform bloody rituals before and after making their films and music.

I mean, all of this is nonsense, but my issue is that people follow this crap and think that if someone has a megaphone online and has something to say then they should be believed because they found a platform to broadcast to the masses. Sherry Shriner is obviously deranged and what's scary is that she challenges that in a very aggressive tone, and people take to that "confidence" that she thinks she has to think what she says literally is "gospel".

If people think that modern illuminati is all about this sort of bullshit then I implore them to please do some reading and have some common sense. Are we really that weak and scared to not have minds of our own to know the difference between entertainment and shock to that, what is real?

As for the origins of the illuminati, I'm sorry I'd have to do more research on that to see where it all came from. It's the modern illuminati that is such bullshit.

What Girls Said 5

• Of course. There are books written about the Illuminati, so they must exist.

• The Illuminati was a secret society founded in 1776, They exist xD
    or existed...

• So you beleive they still exist?

• Eh i believe the concept is still around, probably not the original people, some shitty knock offs of them.
      I have the all seeing eye tatted and people look at me like i'm the devil. loool

• I believe in it about as much as I believe in Bigfoot.

• No I dont.

• i've been my username has something to do with the illuminati -.-

What Guys Said 11

• Well as far as the satanic symbolism in music videos, it could just be artistic expression, to fuck with people, or maybe they do worship the devil.

However I dont think it has anything to do with ruling the world. I just think they are dumb celebrities trying to get attention.

Then there's the stuff about the private banks and the Rothschilds and 12 other "elite families" pulling strings from behind the curtain... that could have some validity in my opinion but I haven't really researched it. It's not that farfetched to believe that rich people have control over the media and politicians.

• The Illuminati.
    There are oligarchs in our world who control large amount of assets but would they actually bound together and work as a unit as The Illuminati is theorized to?
    I doubt it.

If anything those oligarchs would compete for power against each other until only one remains.

• Is there a 'secret society' by that name? Probably.
    Are thy just like every other secret society (freemasons, Elks, Rotarians, International Order of Odd Fellows, NWO.. etc etc etc.) and amount to little more than a boys club which promotes nepetism to make the 'members' live's easier? Pretty much.
    Do they secretly run the world governments, hid their iconography in currency and put satanic symbolism in the media? Nope.

And the basic problem with the literature on the subject is that it's all built ontop of other works because it's proffitable. So many facts pressented in them is demonstrably false, but they have become part of the semi-fictional 'law' of the conspiricy nut.

• A group of highly influential people conspiring to pull their powers together to control worldly events doesn't sound all that far-fetched.

• I AM the Illuminati.

• Well they used to exist but I can't be certain that they still do although a case could be made for it

• the Illuminati means "enlightened ones" it was basically a club of men hanging out talking about theories, philosophy, physics, metaphysics, and all that stuff.

but some big as world organizations that control key companies and shit, no that would be completely impossible.

• I don't care. If they do, than they do. If they don't, then they don't. It doesn't concern me.

• I think illuminati is a giant lie.

• We Are Watching

• you do know that the Illuminati are/were a real thing right?

• Were real yes. But in talking about right now today