I'm moving, but there is this boy I really like who likes me too. What should I do?

I recently found out I was moving. The thing is there is this boy who's liked me for a while now. It's really sweet though because he's shy and I found myself falling for him. So i like him too. But im moving and we hardly ever talked at all. Should i say something to him? Should i leave it alone? I dont want to hurt him.

Most Helpful Guy

• so r there many chances u'll see him again? if yes then yeah u can tell him... and maybe u can start a LDR wid him... y not?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a matter of how far away you're going and if you and he are willing to go through with a distanced relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• Well you have said it yourself he is shy and you think you are falling for him, so the signs are good, I think you like him if I am not wrong. Since he is shy why don't you take the first step? it will give him the confidence to take it forward.

• Entirely up to how you feel and whether you're moving a long or a short distance

What Girls Said 0