Who here has never been kissed?

I'm almost 18 and it hasn't happened yet. Who else hasn't experienced it yet?

• I haven't had my first kiss yet.
  • I've already had my first kiss.

Most Helpful Guy

• I resigned my self to dying alone a while ago. I'm still on that path. The thing is, I would get sick of my own company very, very quickly, so I'm sure other people would as well. I haven't even attempted to make a romantic advancement of any kind, and I don't plan on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 16 and I haven't had my first kiss. I'm still young and so are you. The time will come and the day you will have your first kiss , it will be magical. The best things come to those that wait. :)

What Guys Said 7

• I have never been kissed.

• My first kiss was around my mid twenties, glad i waited, it stopped time for me, it was sublime

• Yeah I've kissed a girl before. It kind of sucks. I dont know that I want to do it again. There was no spark or anything, it felt so cold. I regret it.

• O I've been kissed before

• Already got mine

• I'm beginning to think you guys spend too much time on GAG. The world happens outside, people.

• 23, hasn't happened.

What Girls Said 3

• I've only kissed a girl, but I'm straight and it was against my will, so I consider myself not having had my first kiss yet.

• I already had my first kiss at 17, but my sister is 20 and she is still waiting for it to happen. :) You are not alone.

• I'm craving a kiss right now :/