Girls, if your husband was jealous of the affection you give your kid, would you forever be even less affectionate to your husband?

• Yes i would forever be even less affectionate to him
    26% (10)
  • I would temporarily be even less affectionate to him
    26% (10)
  • No i wouldn't be even less affectionate to him
    46% (18)
  • I don't believe in marriage
    2% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

9

Most Helpful Girl

• It would be a HUGE turn off if the guy was acting like another child. It's tough with young children. His sex drive and his ego aren't the most important thing for a few months. Not working together as a team for this life we created would really make me angry at him and it could be hard to recover. Moms miss quality adult time with her partner too - but sometimes sacrifice is in order.

That doesn't mean your whole life will need to be centered around your children, though. Just during intense times when they're small babies and occasionally as toddlers (not generally all the time, but occasionally in phases) it is VERY difficult at times.

What Girls Said 8

• no id find that pretty cute lol and give him more affection, but from time to time id be even more affectionate toward my child in front of him to make him jealous. all in good fun of course haha.

thing is, i can't even see myself being more affectionate towards either. I'm a libra lol, i love passionately.

• 0|0
  • What kind of twisted guy would be jeleous of his children? What the fuck

• I'd think he's being a crybaby. A child obviously needs way more love and nurturing than a grown ass man. Sad to say some parents do this and they're really immature and I don't understand why they have children.

• i voted C nope i wouldn't be less affectionate to him... i would treat both equally

• You must have a very sad life, to have to ask these questions every single day.

• I would be more affectionate to him to show him his needs matter to. The best thing for your child is for their parents to be in love and stay together.

• why? why can't he just get in there and join in the cuddles and love. I have had a baby so i know they need a lot of attention, i would still love to pay attention to my husband he must understand there will be a lot more time spent all three of us.