Guys, Would You Date a Girl Whose Mother Hates You and whose Father Disrespects you?

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• My mother hated all girls who approached me and my father disrespected them. Thus I never invited my girlfriend at home when they were there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would... it won't be easy, I feel her family's support something I would like, because family is important but there is nothing more important to me than her, and nothing will stop me from being with her, only she can stop me

1|0
    0|1
  • Sure, I'm dating the girl, not the mother or father. As long as the girl and I have true feelings for each other, there's not a problem. We can work round any other issues!!

1|0
    0|0
  • My parents never disrespected / hated any girls i dated
    all my mom would say is she wanted a girl to care about me
    cause she knew i was a great son to her and my sister wasn't
    all that nice our mom passed 11 years ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she is worth it then yeah I would, as for bad in laws they just another obstacle life tosses in your way, you can either suck it up or you can move on.

1|0
    1|0
  • i'd rather have the fater disrespect me because if you're good with the mother then things just come into play but if her father disrespected me i legit would not give a fuck lol i'd just be lit watching him talk

1|0
    0|1
    • Hahaha good luck, the mother HATES you. Absolutely HATES you..

• Show All
    • No the mother HATES you and the father disrespects you.. No one likes you lol

• OOOOOOO i get it see im just too exhausted lol yes of course i would aslong i loved her i could give a fuck what others think

• Yes because no one hates me like that

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes why miss out on a great person because of crap parents

1|0
    0|0
  • Hard question... I'd have no support from her family at all.. I don't know how that'd work out

1|0
    0|0
    • What if she likes you?

• Hm... If I'd like her back I'd do my best to prove the parents wrong and will earn their respect... How else can I ask for permission for her hand, when the time is right hm?

• I will buy them off and then date her!

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely... if she was worth it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, if I like her.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• lol i dont c y any of them should put themselves through that misery.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date a guy who's parents doesn't like me.. I would wait for few weeks, hoping they would maybe start liking me. But, even after few weeks they still doesn't approve our relationship, I would end the relationship.

2|0
    0|0
    • Parents always seem to think they know what's best, but they always ruin our love-lives :(
      The only time I liked a guy and parents just.. Ugggh..

• Show All
    • Thanks for the advice :)
      I appreciate it :)

• You're always welcome :)

• there is no reason for any parents to hate me.. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i think so, I've never been in that position

1|0
    0|0
  • Considering the fact that my mother hates me and my father disrespects me, I certainly hope so

1|0
    0|0