I've dreamt I was pregnant?

I have dreamt three nights in a row now, that I'm either pregnant, or holding a baby. What does this mean?

• You're gonna get pregnant soon
  • Nothing
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Dreams are tied to the subconscious so who knows, baby fever, maternal instincts maybe you saw something those days that had to do with babies, the mind if a weird and strange place.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could just be that you're ovulating or about to start your period. I wouldn't look for any meaning.

What Guys Said 8

• It means you think of the possibility of it happening.

• Dreams hide hidden messages within them.

• It's just a dream and doesn't mean anything. It's just your mind fucking with you

• Congratulations! It's an... wow what the hell is that it has tentacles and two heads

• I dream about being pregnant all the time and I'm sure as hell not.

• It means some people believe dreams are true, and others believe they're not, it's what you BELIEVE in, I personally don't think they're true

• Tick tick tick

• Well you'll need to have sex to get pregnant so unless you're doing that or planning to it won't happen

What Girls Said 5

• It doesn't mean anything. I've had those dream before and I've never even dated in my life. Certainly doesn't mean I'm going to miraculously get knocked up, no thanks. Could be baby fever. It the dreams freak you out and you find that you are unhappy in your dreams about being pregnant, it could just be a fear.

• it won't mean anything if u dont act upon it. try not to take it as a sign from the gods that u must have sex and bear a child.

• Umm no it could mean...
    1. Craving time to be creative
    2 You have disowned goals and desires.
    3. Some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing.
    4. Fear of new responsibilities
    5. Birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.

Dreams tend not to be literal.

• This is a new one on me...

• don't waste your time getting pregnant,

men will screw you around for the rest of your life