I feel old at 22?

I dreaded my birthday this year.. Deeply dreaded it. People say I already look 23-24 years old. I have defined wrinked that werent there when I was 18. I feel so incredibly old and I know it's foolish to say to older folk but I just feel my youth is gone at this point. All I have to look forward to is getting old at this point. My girlfriend broke up with me after 2 years and she's 18 feel like she has so much more opportunity. I'm just starting college now at 22! Going engineering so I wont't graduate till 27 probabaly. As far as relationships I feel like I should be settling down with a girl right now. I'm just not where I want to be. I have flashbacks all the time to when I was 18.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg... another banana. welcome.

look man, better to look forward than back. ur as old as u feel. i seriously feel 14 some days lol. i dont think ill ever feel my age.
    ok maybe if i get to 50.

anyway, dont think of your life with such negativity. so what? graduate at 27, who's rushing u? do u have an appointment? no! just get out there and get ur life together. as for women, dont consume urself with finding the one. silly as it sounds but when circumstances fall into place for both of you, you'll meet eventually and u will just know.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have grey bits of hair and I'm only 19 and I've only experianced stress once hahah

What did you do in the past what you don't do now? That made you feel young

What Girls Said 2

• Hey don't worry I know a lady who is turning 40 next month and had just started uni, you are still really young I'm almost 16 and I like guys your age (wrong I know) the opinions of others shouldn't matter we get older every day and we can't stop that all we can do is live your life with no regrets just enjoy every day and have fun in life :-)

• I'm 19 and I hate my age. Growing up sucks!

What Guys Said 4

• Reminds me how glad I can be to look younger. I feel old at 19 too. BUT honestly, 22 is nowhere near old----

• you're 22 lol

Im 30 and just started uni. i won't graduate until im 33, then I plan on getting some experience in my field and doing a phd. i'll be like 40 before i get to where i want to be.

I dont feel old at all though, just enjoying the ride and having fun along the way

• LOL I was all bummed out when I turned 20, thinking of all the things I hadn't done yet. Now I don't mind getting older, at least for the next couple BD's.

• deal with what you got. dont be irrational. crying for the past will make you lose both the present and your future. as for your girlfriend maybe it is better you find a more mature one now.. .