Why do I miss her so much?

When i was at college I met a girl i really liked but never dated. We would go bar hopping and I would go back to her drunk and tell her how much i cared and about her and how beautiful she was and kiss her neck lips and run my fingers through her hair. I was really head over heels for her as she was almost model status. But her need for male attention keptme away. Tonight I went out with friends i work in remote sites and don't get a lot of free time a home. I saw couples at the bar kissing and being affectionate and it made me miss her more than ever. I just wanted her by my side not even if we were making out but listening to my shitty stories and jokes and probably giving me a smile and if I built up the courage a kiss. Has any guy ever felt like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you answered your own question there, you miss her.

Most Helpful Guy

• You miss her because you thought she was attractive and all that, and she wouldn't mind you doing stuff to her

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Cause she has a nice ass.