Do you watch TV shows in foreign languages?

I started to watch Non-Summit. It is basically a show program consisting of Non Korean men living in Korea. They are all diffferent nationalities. They debate different subjects also; they show different perspectives on subjects.
It is a very funny program. They all speak Korean perfectly. And They are all so fun !

Most Helpful Guy

• I generally don't really watch TV shows. But I do watch foreign movies quite a bit. I've lived and studied in South Korea for one year and while there, I took a class on Korean movies (also in a historical perspective). It was very interesting and informative. I got introduced to all the most famous movies of South Korean movie history :-). I also like American independent (non-Hollywood) films a lot, which are technically foreign movies to me since I am from Switzerland. And I also like Scandinavian movies a lot, Swedish ones in particular.
    It's funny that you've named this TV show though... cuz my girlfriend is Korean and she watches it like all the time. Especially now that we have our summer break I sometimes hear her laugh a lot and so I go to the living room and there she's sitting on the sofa, watching Non-Summit ;-). I haven't watched it myself so far however because my Korean is not fluent enough (not yet ;-)). Do you watch it in Korean? Or do you watch it with subtitles (cuz when my girlfriend watches it, there are no subtitles...).

• No I have no idea about Korean language. I always watch with subs :)
      Not whole episodes you can not find it though. So little here and there :)

• One question... does Belgium have a movie industry? I mean like... something "real"? Cuz our countries are both very small but it might be different in Belgium. Switzerland's movie industry sucks... I watch a lot of German movies but not really Swiss ones. There are 3 or 4 great classics that one should know if he/she is Swiss but that's about it I think.

• hımmmmm well Belgium is not different than Switzerland I can say in terms of movie industry :D LOL
      I watch German, Italian Spanish films. Especially Spanish ones. They are good!

What Guys Said 13

• I watch a lot of korean movies and dramas, japanese movies, chinese movies, and a bunch of stuff from all over Europe lol

• Yeah I do!
    In English, French or German. Though, when people speak fast, I have to do big efforts to understand what they say.
    Plus of course also when local accents play their role :o

• I only watch Running Man and anime.

• I have watched yesterday a russian show, and I liked it!

Also have been watching one from Bosnia but I couldn't understand it very good

• I watch many American and English shows they are foreign to me lol, other than that I love Chinese and European films but don't watch many shows in foreign language, unless Japanese Anime counts...

• English and french sometimes

• No not really lol

• anime in japanese

• Is there any Portuguese in that show?

• what is that show called? "non-summit"?

• Yes, but only in English ;)

• Some Turkish DRAMA serials but in dubbed

• I watch Turkish tv shows

What Girls Said 8