The good way to clean glasses?

Whenever I clean my glasses they usually gets dirty very quickly as well as when I clean them using water and towel they are some streaks left on them, how do you effectively clean them guys?

What Girls Said 2

• Rinse your glasses under running water. Put a bit of dishwashing liquid on one of the lenses, then use your fingers to gently rub the liquid on both sides of both lenses. Rinse glasses again to remove the dish soap. You don’t need to use your fingers to get the dish soap off just use running water.

You should be looking at perfectly clean lenses with a few drops of water on them. Use a microfiber cloth to gently clean off remaining water drops. Use light touches there might be small pieces of dirt on the cloth and if you rub it too hard, they might scratch the lenses.

The microfiber cloth leaves no fluff, so your glasses should be perfectly clean.

• I use the special glass cleansing sprays they sell. Those work brilliantly

What Guys Said 0