Are you rich? are you happy? do you have a good family?

I'm not rich, lol, I'm happy most of the times, I think I have a good family

Most Helpful Girl

• My family is quite rich yeah (I'm not. I have to save for things, but my parents pay for food etc). I'm happy I guess. Hard question and my family is good, but it wasn't always like that I though. I just kept more distance from my family at times so I'm not that bothered if my family is nice or not. I think friends are also very important.

• you are right, friends is important, : )

Most Helpful Guy

• I am rich but I was way happier when I wasn't. What do I think of success? Sucks, too much stress.

What Girls Said 12

• Rich: no
    Happy: no
    Good family: no

• Happy most of the time. I have a family that is pretty close and loves me unconditionally. As for rich, I'd say I am. Not compared to Bill Gates, but compared to 99% of the world's population. I have indoor hot running water that's safe to drink and don't have to keep a budget to buy food or pay my mortgage. Very few people in all of human history could have said that, so I feel rich.

• Are you rich? - No
    Are you happy?- No. I'm not. I'm working hard to achieve my dreams though.
    Do you have a good family? Yes, I have a GREAT family.

• No, no and no. Happy with certain things at certain moments, yes. But happy as in happy with life, no.

• Not rich yet
    Pretty happy
    Family is legit

• Nope
    Nope
    Yup
    :)

• Rich-no
    Happy-i think i am happy.
    Good family-kind of

• I'm not rich but i'm not poor either, yes i'm happy and have a good family :)

• no no and yes

• Rich: no
    Happy: no
    Good family: no

• Yes, sometimes, yes.

• Yes
    No
    No

What Guys Said 9

• Rich? Well, that depends! It depends very much who you compare yourself with. Compared to the rest of my country, I am rather poor because I am still a Uni student. My parents are not rich but they are quite fine. My family comes from what in Switzerland we call "educated middle class", which means that you are middle class in terms of income/wealth but you have an over-average education and thus a socially good job.
    Compared to the rest of the world however, I would claim that EVERY single person on GaG is rich. In fact, we're not just rich, we're belong to the super exclusive elite of this planet (which is really crazy if you think about it). There's a website called "The Global Rich List" where you can calculate how you stand in comparison to the rest of the world:
    http://www.globalrichlist.com

I tried this for myself and I found out that as of now (even as a "poor" university student), I belong to the 15,76 richest percent of the world's population. However, once I will be done studying and start working in the job I want to get, I will - already with my first salary - belong to the 0,16 richest percent globally, which is completely mind-boggling. After 40 years of job experience, I will earn enough (in my estimates), that I will even belong to the 0,09 richest percent of the world.
    So yeah, in a world wide perspective, I am extremely rich. But then again, nationally speaking, I'm really not particularly well off (at least at the moment).

Am I happy? Hmm... difficult question. There are some issues that make my life hard. I have been almost completely blind since I was born for example. So this makes some things in my life much more complicated of course. But I also know many good and kind people and I have had some very good luck in my life. I have found the love of my life for instance. So yes, I would say overall I am happy :-).

• I'm not rich, but I have "enough" money

I'm in a state where emotions doesn't
    apply to me, the same way they do a typical person
    but yes, I'm "happy". ^.^

My family is/was decent.

• Rich - NO
    Happy - NOT FULLY (but happy with basics which is most important)
    Good Family - SOME WHAT YES/NO

OVER ALL I AM VERY HAPPY.

• Not rich, but we come around, happy, yes I am
    Good family, sort of yea

• Rich? No.
    Happy? Depends on what day.
    Good Family? Again, depends on what day.

• i see all the females in this portion have daddy issues...

• Are you rich -- depends what you call rich..
    Are you happy - most of the time
    Good family - Yes I have a good family, lovely kids.

• Yes I'm very rich and very happy because my family don't know where I am or how to get in contact with me or how rich I really am.

• Rich I'm not. Happy I'm not but living a problem-free quiet life. Good family I have. Only parents & sister... rest of family is crap. Move away form them I wanna.