Do you understand this emoji story?

Tell me what you think it means

πŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ‘©πŸΎβ€οΈπŸŽŠβœ¨πŸ‘«πŸ’‘πŸ’πŸ‘‰πŸ»πŸ‘ŒπŸΏπŸšΌπŸƒπŸ»πŸ˜”πŸ™πŸΎπŸ‘ΆπŸ½ πŸ‘΅πŸΎπŸ‘΄πŸΎβž‘οΈπŸ˜‘πŸ’πŸΎπŸ‘™πŸ’„πŸ‘΄πŸΎπŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ‘΅πŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸ½πŸš΄πŸ‘«πŸ‘°πŸ½πŸ‘¨πŸΌπŸƒπŸ»βŒsorryπŸ‘¦πŸ»πŸ˜°πŸš·πŸ”žπŸ‘ΆπŸ½

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand all of it but I think it's something like a black woman and a white man have a baby and then the guy runs away for some reason and the grandparents have to look after the baby while the woman prostitutes her self to guys on bikes to make money and ends up marrying one of her clients which is wrong and a bad environment for the baby to grow up in so they give custody of the child to the father and the mother can't see the baby again till its 18

• Lol sort of

This is a Tory about a black woman who gets a white boyfriend. Then they have sex and she gets pregnant. He runs away and she chooses to have the baby. The grandparents are mad but they take care of it while she's out partying and being slutty. Then she meets a guy on a bicycle and they fall in love and get married. The babies father tries to come back but they say he can't see the baby anymore since he chose to walk away

• It's a tragedy

• Yeah, I should make a happier sequel

Most Helpful Girl

• White guy and black girl falls in love with each other (not meaning to be racist or what, I'm just stating what the emoji is). They began to start seeing each other, and they had sex. When the guy found out that the girl was pregnant, he ran away. The girl's sad because of this. She kept the baby, and nine months later, she gave birth to a baby boy. The grandparents to the baby is angry, assuming because she goes out partying leaving the baby with her parents? (I'm sorry I couldn't understand this part) She went out every night to the dance all night long.

One night, while she was dancing, she met this guy who was riding a bicycle (okayy this is getting weird). She fell in love with him and vice versa. They got together and married not long after. The guy didn't mind the baby, and accepted him happily (yeahh I added this part lol). Few weeks or months after they've got married, the father to the baby came back (I'm assuming because of the Γ— symbol there). He wanted to see the baby I guess? But weren't allowed to do so.

Oh crap 🙈🙉🙊 let's hope I didn't misunderstood lol

• This is exactly what my story is about! Wow... You are spot on! Even the parts you added lol

• Thanks

Lol it was fun to read your explanation of it

• Glad you had fun reading it :)

What Guys Said 5

• Guy and girl fell in love, but as soon as she was preggers, he split.

The parents or grandparents got pissed or the girl is pissed and left the baby with the grand/parents while she goes out to party and have fun.

Meets another guy, but he leaves her.

Not too sure about the second to last part, but I guess the moral of the story is: don't cross the line with an under age person or you'll end up with a baby? Could be darker, but sure.

• Well... You almost got it right

This is a story I made up about a black girl who has a kid with a white guy. Then she gets pregnant and he runs away. She gets sad and has the kid. The parents are angry but they start taking care of it while she goes out partying. Then she falls in love with a guy who rides bicycles and they get married. Then the dad of the kid comes back because he wants to see the kid. And they say NO! To him. Then he gets sad because he can't see his kid

• Really? Are you being sarcastic?

• No, I mean it.

I like to write myself.

• Girl , You know I really want to answer your quesiton, But I think the true story only you know. We just can guessing that means!

• I do not. Text me like that and >I'll delete you xD

• You should add in that the father of the child can be sued for child support, but that the court can allow visitation right, if they so choose. The parents have no say in who the baby can and can't see, the court does. He would have to pay child support until the kid is 18, if the mother of the child wants him to, but his right as a man, is that he does NOT have to be with the mother. You can't put a law on the heart, but you can put a law on child support

• I'm not American so...
      Yeah, I was going to add more but it took me more than 10 minutes to make this

• Could be the same in ur country as long as it has a judicial system

• I'm not really sure

Anyways, did you understand the story?

• Kinda, white dude meets black chick, they have kids then it all goes wrong.

• Sort of..

• Lol that means you're a good guy

• I try and do what's right.

What Girls Said 4

• girl guy... met.. love spark.. went to parties... had sex.. had babies.. got old.. they had a daughter.. who likes to dress slutty.. and she gets winks from old creepy people.. and she cycles too.. she has a boyfriend.. she got married.. but it was not meant to be.. got divorced.. cried.. had a baby.. and story ended with her crying and baby

• Lol, You really have time to read it and wrote that long hun? I up vote for ya !

• hahaha... well i like to make stupid stories which don't make any sense.. @Star_Lord

• hahaha.. ok @asker

• Boy and girl meets/love at first sight?
    They date and get closer.
    The boy abandons her when he finds out she is pregnant.
    She is heartbroken/depressed
    Gives birth to a boy.
    Grandparents are angry.
    She decides to move on and go out again.
    Dresses up, leaves baby with grandparents.
    Meets a new guy in the street. Gets closer with him. Gets married.
    The ex comes back?
    Lol.

• White guy and black girl fell in love, sparks flew, they were happy, they had sex, she got pregnant, he ran away, she was sad, she gave birth, her parents were angry, she started going out or something and left the baby with parents... I got confused then haha... he came back, said he was sorry and took care of the kid?

• Well, you were kind of right

• I have no idea.