Guys, what is a typical girl question/comment on GAG?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• So I just came back from yoga class and the attendance was pretty low because it's the end of summer or something, I don't know, so our yoga instructor who's this cute guy went around to each of us individually and felt our neck and face to make sure we weren't tensing. He came over to me, and I kind of like him but I haven't noticed any interest before because he's usually sort of removed in a way emotionally when he's instructing, but I don't know if he's noticed that I'm kind of shy around him and touch my hair a lot, and he felt my neck really softly and said, "very good". When he was removing his hands he sort of caressed, well not really caressed more like brushed, the back of his hand against the area of my neck behind my ear, which is usually an affectionate spot on most women but I don't know if he did it intentionally or even noticed. I'm so confused and excited and worried but mostly excited because he might like me and I wanted to go on here to see what you all thought because I didn't know what to do with myself. I am seeing a different guy at the moment. It's not really serious but I don't want him to be heartbroken because there isn't anything wrong with him, but you know how it is. But I didn't want to break up right away and learn that my instructor isn't interested or already has a girlfriend, and I don't want to ask straight up because then I'll seem too easy. I went on his facebook but he didn't seem to have a lot of pictures with one girl in particular, so maybe he's single but maybe also a player, but not the douchebag kind because he doesn't seem that way. But anyway, I need your heeellllpppp!!! Sorry about the long question, but I'm freaking out a little and didn't know what would be useful. OK BYE!

What Guys Said 10

• "If a guy falls when looking at me, does that mean he likes me?"
    *edit* "he was pushed first to the ground by his girlfriend. does that mean he might like me, though?"

• Do guy's like hip dips?

He stared at me for 3 seconds and then blinked, am I pregnant?

I sucked two dicks at the same time but had my eyes closed, am I still a slut?

I'm 5'4 blonde with brown eyes and gave an amazing personality. Would you date a girl like me?

• Why do men cheat? Why do women cheat? Is my weiner big enough? Are my boobs big enough? Do you guys like small boobs? Do you guys like short girls? Do you guys like tall girls? Guys would you date someone my height? Would you date a girl with a big vulva? Does he like me? Then in details they will tell this long story. Does she like me? Then in details they will tell this long story. Basically stay on this site for 2 weeks at least and you will see all the repetitive questions.

• .) boobs or ass
    .) what do you like in a girl
    .) rate me
    .) i'm black and noone wants to date me
    .) am i fat?
    .) is he into me (for some retarded overanalytic reason..)
    .) does he like me
    .) would you date a chubby girl
    .) would you date a girl with big pussy lips
    .) would you date a small girl?
    .) would you date a smart girl?
    .) should I forgive him?
    .) do guys like back dimples?
    .) do guys like curves?
    .) do guys like big ass?
    ...
    pls kill me..

• "What does this mean?" or "Breast size?)

• "Does he like me?"
    "Rate my ass/boob/body/face?"

• 14 year old girl posts picture: Rate me /10. There's five responses. One anonymous dude calling her slutty and ugly. One boy her age saying she's cute with a (; for good measure. there's a 46 year old man saying she looks Incredibly sexy but he doesn't rate it's just a number. Lastly (there could be a few of these) it's a 21-29 year old dude asking for full body pics. That's a typical girl question

• Exactly what i thought... And you fired some shots at the 46 year old dude

• If the 46 year old is who I am thinking of than I don't think he would refer to a 14 year old girl as "sexy" but something more like "pretty". I think he sees himself as a father figure.

• I had sex with 6 guys in my limited experience. Two were small like 6 or 7 inches, three were average like 8 or 9 inches, and one was really big like 15 or 16 inches.

• He sounds sooo insecure! Leave him

• Does this trivial and tiny signal I'm reading into too much mean he likes me?