Do you think most people are fools?

my IQ is 130, I believe most people are fools.
I can't treat them better than dogs.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol I grew up in a gifted programme where the average IQ was over 150. Get over yourself. No matter how intelligent you are, there will always be someone in the room who's better than you at something. That guy might be your plumber or electrician.

Also, note that the IQ test is biased in favour of certain personality types and against others. It's not the most accurate indicator of how smart you are.

Besides, I honestly believe that at the end of the day, how "smart" you are doesn't matter. It's not what you're born with, it's what you do with it.

(If I take your question philosophically: then yes, I think most people, even the "smartest" ones, go through life with blinkers on. Myself included.)

Most Helpful Guy

• By your type of thinking, you do realize there are people who would call you a fool for having such a low IQ?

Dude, seriously, somebody with an IQ of 70 can teach you things. Someone with an IQ of 180 can be wrong, a LOT. Try to keep it in perspective.

IQ measurements are very limited and imprecise. They give a narrow picture of specific things. It's true they can be a general indicator or overall intelligence. But they are FAR from perfect.

It's not about how much intelligence you have. It's about how you use it. Of my best friends, one of them is the least intelligent person I've known. Well below average. He's also the first one to become a multi millionaire.

by the way, 130 is not all that high.

What Girls Said 8

• Did you just ask what you consider "dogs" about their opinion? 0_o

• I respect all beautiful people, if it is real photo, you are great.

• There are no smart people or stupid people, just people being smart or being stupid. Being smart means thinking things through trying to find the real answer, not the first answer.

So if you decide someone is stupid, it means you’re not thinking, which is not being smart. Therefore smart people don’t think others are stupid.

• Wow you're really good at being a Liberal. I'm genuinely impressed by your ability to brainwash simple minded fools into submission.

• to creepycreeper, have a look at her photo.

• Just because you have an IQ over average, doesn't mean that you can treat others like crap. There will always be somebody who can do something better than you. You'll realize this as soon as you meet somebody like that.

My brother has one of 145. This is indeed about how intelligent you are, still some can and should work on their personalities and traits...

Congraz, btw!

• Smart people make dumb choices too and get too emotionally attached to others. They are no better than so called hi I. q. people.

• You are a fool..!

• I heard that people with an IQ lower than 130, notice trolls a lot quicker.

• my IQ is 146, so I think you're an idiot.

• You think most people are fools but you're basing your intelligence off an IQ test. Sounds like you're in the majority as well.

What Guys Said 15

• Congrats on your IQ.

People could easily disrepect you for something they have that you don't... A skill of some sort.

People are inclined genetically to be naturally good at things that others aren't me... Muscle...

Someone else: Math (knowledge) and so on and so forth

So don't put people down because you have something some people don't.. Because I promise you.. You'll disrepect the weong person and then you won't remember what 2+2 is...

• 0|2
  • I treat dogs pretty well, I like dogs.
    I don't treat assholes very well, I don't like them.

So therefor, I'd treat you worse than a dog as well.

• I haven't a clue what my IQ is but honestly, i respect all people for their opinions and try not to pre-judge them. I'm not the most intelligent person, i know that, but i know i'm smart, i can think quickly and come up with unique solutions, but i do have a tendency to overlook things so yes, i'm not the most intelligent person, try to be humble, treating people with respect not only makes them think you're a good person, it makes you think you're a good person, and you honestly wouldn't be saying this if you didn't think it was a problem, so just try to treat people the way you'd want to be treated, and you'll find you feel a lot better.

• My IQ is 131, that means you're beneath me. Now let me pet you like the dog you are.

Regardless of the arbitrary number that's been allocated to your intelligence, you need other people. You would not survive without others, it's called teamwork. We are successful as a race because of it.

• Good, because nobody wants to treat you any better either with that attitude. Here's to hoping some actuall dog poops on your doorstep.

• Well, cattle is born to be slaughtered.

We are born to fuel the machine.

Yes, we are all fools, but at least we're not cattle.

• My IQ was 160 when I was in Kindergarten and I could already read and do algebra then. I agree, my dogs are better than most people. Did you know dogs can naturally do calculus?

• Yeah, to you they are.

• i have an IQ of over 9000!!!

• Well I'm definitely a fool. Please treat me like a dog. Sometimes I want to be a dog

• I think most people are fools but it has to do with their behavior more than my IQ.

• Good. you have a superiority complex. My IQ is 46.. guess i am an incompetent moron :(

• Lol guess who can still bench more and get laid more?

• my iq is 187. what should i consider you then? a worm? i bet conversing with you would be extremely dull.