GAGers: If you decided to get tatted, what would you get?

Include a picture too. I doubt I would ever get tatted. But if in the future I did, I would get either something like this:
Or this:

Oh and if you already have tattoos, feel free to show them off :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't plan on getting a tattoo but if I got one it would probably be a butterfly in my lower back, about 3 inches above the hip bone. I saw photos of those tattoos and thought they looked nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want to get a huge Virgin Mary on my back
    Then I want two angels beside her
    I want JESUS' face on my right pec
    And Moses on my left pec
    Then I want the Ten Commandments on my abs

On my right arm I want a picture of my dog lily
    On my left I want a picture of kid Goku

On my calf I want to get a rose
    And on the other I want to get a gun

Yeah that's it

What Girls Said 3

• I can't decide if I want latin script with my personal motto (per aspera ad astra) or a song lyric. It would go on the top of my foot.

• I have one in mind I do have a tattoo it's a peacock u can sort of see it in my picture. Those look cool though.

• If I ever get a tattoo it'll be the name of my 'true love'
    But chances of finding him are very slim.. So..

What Guys Said 6

• The first one looks very nice, the second one is unique but it's not for me.

I personally have 2, I have a Buddha on my left pectoral and a Fu dog/Foo dog/ Fuu dog on my left deltoid. They're connected to each other.

• If I ever decide to get a sleeve I'd probably get the first one or something similar to it. I would probably only get the robot arm tattoo if I were to ever lose an arm and get a prosthetic lol

• To get it that nice you'd really have to go to a really reputable guy. It's quite detailed.

• Ergh, I can't think of one right now...

Tell you what, tattoo "Insert Tattoo Here" and when I make up my mind, you could go ahead and put it there! :D

• I know for a fact that getting some kind if imagery or simbol is a bad idea because you could sereiously dislike it at some point. So I would get something cool yet neutral. Like 1995 or JM.

• Have tattoos and maybe another in the future

• FIrst one pretty cool, But I don't want to ruin my skin.

• That's quite alright man. I doubt I would ever get tattoos myself anyway, but I still like looking at them haha

• Yeah right, I like them in some way, But my skin don't like them much😄

• I'd get some pretentious "deep" quote where everyone can see it, or the name of my baby mama on my neck.

• You should also get your zodiac sign tatted on your ankle as well an anchor with the quote "Nothing will sink me <3" on your wrist even though the tattoo is a glaring contradiction since anchors fucking sink

• This is brilliant! lmao