Hows everyones day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I did absolutely nothing besides go out for a jog today. Probably because I drove some 500 kilometers yesterday and it was my first time on that kind of distance, considering I've had my license for about as long as I've been on gag which is about 9 months if I'm correct.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was terrible. I cancelled my date, cause I got sick. I went to the doctor, took medicibes.. But, I'm still in pain

What Guys Said 5

• It's okay.. I can't wait for the fall semester to start. I hate having too much free time. I like having a schedule to keep and something to work towards.

• you love studying? I would rather stay at home all day and do nothiing!

• Currently at work, just made a decent sale. About ready for lunch but have no clue on what I want to eat. x_x

• It one of those bored as hell days.

• Good good, how's yours? 😄

• Sad because I need to learn programming which I failed. Programming is boring and hard.

What Girls Said 8

• It's not good. I had headaches since yesterday morning but I had to work. When I came back I had to rush for a project and I didn't slept the whole night. It's not the first time I didn't had any sleep at all, so I'm quite used to it already. I drank 4 cups of coffee throughout the night. In the morning, which is just hours ago, I fainted during gymnastics class. Was rushed to the hospital and apparently I had to be admitted to the hospital for a night or two. I was so bored with no phone and only a TV, until moments ago and now I have my phone with me. So things is still going kinda okay so far.. Just hate the fact that I had to be admitted because I faint.

• I'm good but I bit bored 😐😆 how r u? 😃

• My day is going great! I had a job interview at the mall today. By the time I got home I the lady called me back and said I was hired. My uncle also gave me his wrangler that he never uses so I'm just ecstatic! 😁

• Very good, thank you!

• just okay.. i guess

• It's an ehhh day.

• My day is great and yours?

• Great. Working on a project.