Should I get beat up over the clothes I wear?

So I mainly just wear size 0 or 1 in girls jeans, and a tightish shirt. I am a guy, and I am straight, but I wear size 0 girls jeans that fit as tight as possible when I go out in public for anything. Well these guys and their girlfriends laughed and mocked me about wearing them, and beat me up when there was no one else around. It wasn't too bad, but I still got bruises and a blackish eye. Does this sound like any reason to hurt aomeone?

Most Helpful Girl

• No that wasn't warranted.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're mad they can't fit in those jeans. I wear 30s and leggings (meggings isn't a freaking word) and yeah guys sometimes talk shit, but I've found if you say something like "yeah bro someone should totally teach me a lesson, do you think you can handle that?" They usually scoff and turn around. I'm honestly shocked someone attacked you for it out of high school. That's really rough man, I'm sorry.

But if someone stronger than you ever attacks you and you can't win, say things to make them feel insecure while they hit you. You'll feel better.

• Hahaha. That awesome, thank you. They didn't get me too bad, i have been in worse fights over other stupid shit. The worst part about it was having hott chicks laugh at me during words.

• They are wrong. Incorrect in fact. I look good in tight jeans and they can keep their gorilla guys who will probably rape and murder them.

Most cute girls like androgynous guys anyway so they're the r word.

What Girls Said 3

• No, they shouldn't have done that over some clothes. As long as they're wearing what they like they shouldn't have a problem what you like. Rappers like Young Thug wear extremely tight skinny jeans all the time that are women's.

• That is really harsh of them :( no it's definitely not

• Nope not a good reason.

What Guys Said 2

• They probably thought you were a rapper. Wearing size 0 jeans basically means your jeans are so tight your penis has be wedged into your asshole, so you are in fact butt raping yourself. Maybe thought they were next.

• No lol and you should prolly take a baseball bat and get em back, One up jaw one in nose and get em sloots direct on nose lol