If I take a girl that is menstruating camping or to the beach, will she attract wild animals/bears/wolfs/sharks?

Is it just a joke or does it actually happen?

• Yes, they put the station in jepordy (or you by swimming or camping with them)
  • No, its a myth.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, but i do know they advise women not to go to zoos where you can just walk around amongst the animals when your on your period or ovualting. Especially, monkeys they can smell it and they will get aggressive. Went to a park in Germany to go look at monkeys, first thing the sign says is you be weary when entering during periods or ovualtion.

• I heard, men give bigger tips to woman who are ovulating. Like we don't know but something in our brains tells us pheromones or something like that.

• ... what kind of male pheramones? Like i've had times when i'm sitting having a few drinks with a girl that i thought I wasn't interested and I start to well feel like "wow she's really beautiful" and not sure if its the wine or my feelings (which are obviously chemical response) but she just looks at me giving me a soft smile and we make out... dam pheromones!

• yea, their supposed to come from your sweat, sperm and pores around your genitals.

Most Helpful Guy

• haha maybe in the ocean because sharks have a fantastic sense of smell when it comes to small amounts of blood.

What Girls Said 4

• Uhm... I don't know whether to laugh or...

• i think there's some truth in it

• Wow is all i can say!!

• hahahahaha I don't know but that's funny xD

i think its true though
    animals can recognize other animals' menstruation right?

What Guys Said 2

• If this was true, I'd have been killed while on a camping trip two weeks ago.

• Yeah just drag her behind the boat and be sure to use a cuntline.