Rate OBAMA'S government out of 10 ?

• worst
  • Bad
  • not bad , good enough
  • Better then G. W Bush
  • excellent

Most Helpful Girl

• well i dont live in US... i can only rate zardari..

• I also don't live in US... but President of US has a solid impact on all over the world... and Nawaz Sharif by the way is puppet P. m ;-) now rate him :P
      Aik zardari sub py bhari ;-)

• hahaha... thanks.. you are too kind.. :)

• Hahaha welcome

Most Helpful Guy

• Universal health care, gays can get married and my student loans are affordable. For a progressive like me he's done great. For religious or greedy people he's horrible.
    Depends on who you ask.

What Girls Said 2

• *Cue republicans raging about Obama.*

• Will he track me down and kill me if i say?

What Guys Said 13

• He is terrible, diffrent then bush but just because its a diffrent kind of poisen doesn't mean it won't kill you just as fast. I think he might be worse simply because of how many people like him and thus do not look at what he is doing critically. I don't think, as with bush, that he is intentionally bad or that its stupidity per say but rather short sightedness and attempting to please people that is causing all of these issues.

• The problem with a presidency is that they really have little power. Even if they have good ideas they can't pass them if there's too much opposition. This goes for all presidents. If one political party passes something successful then they will get more votes in the next election. If the opposition party can water down the bill before it passes rendering it counter productive or useless then the opposition will get more votes. That's the failure of a two party system.

• Bush#2 and Obama. Two of the worst presidents ever. Back to back and both two-term. That's 16 years of absolutely horrible leadership and policy. No wonder so many young people are disillusioned with politics. They've never known anything else other than those two guys. They are bad for two very different reasons, but they are both horrible.

Not that I liked other presidents. But the contrast is like night and day.

• Meh. 5/10. For every step forward there is a step back. For example more people are employed but they aren't payed well enough. I got luck getting a great job with good pay. A number of my friends aren't doing too hot.

• There are some reforms to healthcare but they could have been better.

• His foreign politics are 100% American interventionist, that's what I don't like about Obama.

• Interior policy could be better:
      Bad record concerning the promised close down of GITMO, firearms control.
      Good record for his Obamacare despite a messed launch.
      Cops are still killing at will in the US.
      7/10 because of Obamacare

• He discovered too late that a POTUS doesn't have that much power in the US. Eisenhower and Kennedy too discovered that.

• One of the worse ever. He has surpassed Jimmy Carter as one of the worst presidents ever. Even Bill Clinton has mad fun of him and other foreign leaders for how horrible his foreign policy and other policies are.

• Wouldn't say it's the worst, but it's bad. If you're comparing it to W, then they're pretty much the same. In fact Obama is doing a little worse because more people are dying overseas.

• I'd rate it banana/10

• For me, the President who did the Trail of Tears (Andrew Jackson) is the worst. Though not amoral like he was, he's still not far behind in terms of leadership at all.

• Not an American but I think better than G. W bush

• An abysmal failure.

But an improvement over Bush.

... sigh...

• He is worst president in the United States History. His economic policies are based on failed European Socialism instead of on Milton Friedmann, Frederich von Hayek and Ludwig von Mises.

His foreign policy is appeasement not peace through strength.

His hatred of Christians is well documented by his actions.

• 0|2