What is your view on Atheism?

Most Helpful Guy

• Believe in whatever makes you happy. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm an atheist, born and raised. I simply reject all gods, and managed a way to have a fulfilling life, and have been a good person, living my life without hurting myself or others. I also don't care if others want to have religion. I keep it off the table if those with religion keep it off the table too. I don't initiate debate about religion, but will do so if provoked, and only if the person who may be a friend will be able to understand our friendship is worth more than the discussion about religion or atheism. Otherwise, my life is relatively normal and for the most part kind of boring in a happy, peaceful sort of way.

What Guys Said 16

• I think with the growing amount of religious fundamentalism both in America and the Middle East, we need more secular organizations in politics to prevent these groups from getting their way. Theocracy fails 100% of the time.

I'm an atheist.

• Just like carl sagan said, atheist have a lot more to learn, so im agnostic. I think being agnostic is the right one because it basically means you just dont know if a god exists. Thats how i feel about it. But im also a beleiver in to each his own so i dont personally care if sone is atheist.

• A perfectly valid way of life, philosophy or non-religion.

• Well I'm atheist myself.

• I believe it is people who choose to not want to be Christian or Islamic; and also not want to be a follower of any other religion either.

• What is your view on not believing in unicorns?

• It's fine, just don't assume I'm an idiot or shove your lack of religion down my throat since my views are not the same as your's.

• Atheism is truth, I'm an Atheist that decided I didn't want to believe a lie (religion) anymore.

• Do you find it hard to be an Atheist? What was your family's reaction?

• My mom is actually the most religious person you'll ever meet so not too well at first but she accepted it, I stood my ground. It's not hard being an Atheist at all I'm happy with my decision.

• Most of them are assholes and are exactly the same as most people with faith in God... shoving their beliefs down people's throats

• That is not true at all and an enormous stereotype. That's how we're portrayed, yes.

• I've met plenty that are no different than Christians and Jehovah's Witness they're just called differently

• wonderful and logical

• Some people don't believe something just because they were told to believe it...

• I am an atheist.

• I muslim but i respect it. This your life :)

• On atheists people that I should respect , but on the idea it self it got a lack of reason

• I am a de-facto atheist so obviously to me it's positive.

• bankrupt religion. that's what it is. once it was just a pseudo-philosophy. today it incorporated pesudo-science as well... .

• i bet the girl that downvoted me would lose in a debate... .

• well materialism as a philosophical and scientific paradigm is bankrupt. and all the arguments they get from other sciences are bankrupt too.

• I'm not even sure what that means. Atheism is not a religion, just like how "not collecting stamps" is not a hobby.

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a christian. I feel like you should be able to do what you want , I'm not gonna shove my religion down your throat or hate you just because we don't share the same beliefs.

• I have no probleem with that. I believe in God. They do not. I have nothing to say. I just respect.

• I have no view...

• Some can be total asswholes about it but other than that idc

• I respect it. Just like I do with any religion or perspective. I'm agonostic :)

• I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Not everyone needs to believe in a story .-.

• I'm Agnostic, I think.
    My dad is muslim, mom is catholic... i have a problem with religion! But if I'm gonna marry someone I would do it by the Islam. ♡♡♡♡

• People can believe what they want or not, that is my view.