Girls, Okay so how are certain guys not noticed?

Does it indicate their unattractiveness? Or are most females generally just look for personality?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Sadly, life goes by "Looks attract and personality keeps it together." I wouldn't say you look bad if that's you in the photo, but I'm not sure that's much of a compliment from me. Negative things in life like being ignored or not getting talked to and etc. are not always because of looks or personality. At least maybe not even in you. Think of the environment you're in, think of the standards in your environment, the population, the trend in your environment, and everything else. And looks and personality too. Are you snobby? Are the people in your environment snobby? Etc. Sometimes the problem isn't always you.

What Girls Said 5

• Until I see a guy do something good for me or somebody else, I do not care how much he makes or what he looks like. In the same way that you would not eat chicken if its not cooked - they have to cook themselves by proving their worth to me.

• Some people make themselves small and invisible. It doesn't always mean they're unattractive objectively, just that they blend in.

• Unnoticed guys make themself go unnoticed by being too shy or by not beinv drop dead handsome

We can jump up and down and beat around the bush, but lets be honest looks are what catches the eye first (when we meet people personally or by pictures).

It's personality though thats the dealmaker, if you have an ugly personality it automatically makes you ugly.

• I feel like I'm unattractive 😞😞 and it is a rude awakening 😨

• I just checked your profile picture and you look fine, you're not drop dead handsome but your def. Not unattractive!

• If they're unnoticed it usually means there isn't anything great about their looks or personality. Sorry.

• Could be either
    Or the girls can be shy themselves
    there's no sure answers