Guys, nice body?

I sent a picture tp my boyfriend.
He says I have a NICE body -_-
Just nice?
What's the real meaning of a nice body to a guy?
I somehow feel ehhh

19

Most Helpful Guy

• What's he supposed to say?
    omfg you're so beautiful I can't even stand it wowowow? It can't be like that all the time and as a general rule there's always a more physically attractive girl out there, but he likes you for other reasons as well.

It's a NICE body that a compliment, it's positive, but you shouldn't expect to be the most attractive girl for no reason. Don't over think it, he like you, take the compliment.

What Guys Said 18

• It is usually a compliment. Many guys, especially young men, do not know how to answer a woman's questions the proper way. It takes time and experience to know what to say, and even more importantly, what not to say and when to simply keep one;s mouth shut. You wanted to hear "wow, you are beautiful and I am so lucky to be with you." He may have meant that, but, in young, immature man-talk, "nice body" is about as close as he can come to it. Youth is definitely wasted on the young.

• What do you want him to say. You look beautiful or gorgeous and have you next date blushing like an idiot? jk about the idiot part. But really it's weird for guys when we get a bikini pic or body picture cause its like are you going to fight me over whether or not your beautiful. And your going to want to yell and scream if I don't reply. This whole thing is a trap cause ether the girl leaves blushing or wants to kill us cause we can't come up with something were comfortable saying yet.

• It's a very high compliment. He likes it

• He liked it, don't worry.

• You're over-analyzing it. He liked it.

• He likes your body. That's all there is too it. I think it's better that he said "nice" rather than "magnificent" because he feels like he doesn't need to woo you all the time to have a meaningful relationship.

• Nice means ugly and fat. -.-

I mean, seriously girl?

• That means a great body. I don't know.

• Nice body means nice body. Its a compliment.

• Stop overthinking

• Don't over analyze it

• You're probably over thinking it...

• A thin girl, with a cute. small and flat butt.

I'm not into these modern day young women who walk around with a 18 inch waist a 60 inch butt. That looks scary.

• This would be more helpful if you posted that pic or a similar one. So we can give better opinions

• What did you wanted to hear? xD

• That adjective sounds insincere to be honest. I would have said sexy or great.

• Sometimes a compliment sometimes a fake compliment.

• Your body must be ugly as fuck. If i were you, i would go throw myself into a whole and just die. It would be better if you did that. It will relieve you from all the pain and suffering.