What was the worse thing you've ever done to your pet?

Most Helpful Guy

• So I've pretty much always had black dogs in my house. There was one I used to have, named Speed (because he looked like he was on speed the drug). He was getting to his old age and would just lay around the hallways at night to sleep.
    One night, I got particularly thirsty and was going to go to the fridge to get a drink. Since I know the layout of my house, I just was walking in the darkness. As I'm walking, I hear a hoarse yelp and a lump on the floor. Turned on the lights. I stepped on Speed's leg right on a raw spot. His raw spot started bleeding and he was limping for a few days after that. I felt a bit bad after that one. D:

What Guys Said 2

• Not give her any of my delicious home made food as punishment 😭

• Given her fried chicken or bacon... Total artery busters. :)

What Girls Said 5

• When I was younger I locked him outside in the winter by accident and our dog was in the snow for 2-6 hours before being discovered. He tried to complain about me to my mother in his dog language which my mother thought was really cute.

• I've accidentally stepped on my cats' paws a few times 😢

• I was like 12 years old and dressed my cat in a baby dress. 😢
    He broke his leg and it was my fault. 😭

• i dont have a pet.. but i will in future.. and i will treat my dog like a kid.. :) :)

• This really scares me because I saw a disturbing psa about this and ugh