What do you think of Gordon Ramsay?

What do you think of Gordon Ramsay?

Most Helpful Guy

• He's a brilliant chef and and at first look seems like a major dick but he actually is trying to help these people save their businesses or help them to become top notch chefs and you don't do that by having kiddy gloves on. Plus some of these people are pretty incompetent or just plain stupid when it comes to even the most basic things like cleaning and not having bad or rotten food that could make someone sick or kill them.

I hear he is actually quite a nice guy away from the cameras and media.

What Guys Said 4

• he has gone off the boil in UK, not seen much at all now. I used to enjoy watching him 6 or 7 years ago

• Never met him.

• He's such a prick.

• He is a really nice man away from the cameras and media.
    So friendly willingness to talk and give advice.

What Girls Said 7

• I love him <3 I think he's tough and his swearing is unnecessary but, ultimately, these are people either trying to save a dying business or trying be a head chef - he's not going to molly-coddle them. But when you watch him speaking to serving staff, he's extremely polite and supportive, and on his children's shows he's incredibly encouraging of the kids because they're not people trying to be a head chef and potentially ruining his business.

• he thinks of himself more than he actually is.. he thinks shouting and telling and cursing will make him look cool.. and whatever but it doesn't

• He's harsh and swears a lot. Sometimes I feel sorry for the people he speaks with.
    But, at the same time there are people who need a wake up call and he does that perfectly.
    I also think he's funny.

• I don't know much about him but I don't watch cooking shows most of the time.

• I don't think any thing of him he's an arragent a$$hole.

• He's a ticking timetomb.

• He's actually a really nice guy!